9 Months Later

Sally gave birth to beautiful twins, but did not know what to name them.

  "Masky, you chose the boys name and I choose the girls name." I suggested.

  "Okay, his name will be Wolf." Masky held the baby boy.

  "This twin will be named Kat." Sally hugged her baby girl.

  "Wolf and Kat. Wolf was born first and Kat was born second, so this means for sure Wolf will protect Kat." Masky smiled.

  "Of course. Now, lets go home." Sally changed into her normal clothes.

  Masky had already bought his own car for the kids and Sally. He drove everyone home all in one piece. Masky was prepared for this day because he had already bought car seats. Sally carried Wolf and Kat as Masky got the diaper box.

  "Let me get that for you babe." Masky opened the door for Sally to walk in.

  "Welcome home kids!" All the creepypastas yelled in surprise.

  "Aww thanks guys I love you." Sally cried.

  "What are their names?" Ivette ran to Sally and held Kat.

  "This is Wolf and you are holding Kat." Sally rocked Wolf.

  "Beautiful..." Ivette kissed Kat on the forehead.

  "Slender Man, will the kids grow fast or do something early?" Masky asked.

  "They will talk, grow, crawl, and walk really early. So, you guys better be prepared." Slender Man laughed.

  Wolf and Kat are going to be killers real soon.

  "So, Ivette are you and Ben planning on having any kids of your own." Sally asked.

  "Maybe, but only if Ben wants to." Ivette got closer to Ben.

  "I think we should." Ben kissed Ivette.

  "We will have more kids!" Exclaimed Laughing Jack as he played with Wolf.

  "Lilac, you will have someone to play with." Jeff hugged Lilac.

  Smile came out of no where and jumped on Sally.

  "Down boy. I love you too." Giggled Sally.

  Smile was a big dog already and he runs even faster now. Smile has always loved Sally since he was a puppy. Sally meant everything for Smile and Sally feels the same way.

  "Is Wolf and Kat falling asleep?" Laughed Eyeless Jack.

  "Yup. Lets go put them in bed." Suggested Sally.

  Sally carried Wolf and Masky carried Kat. Wolf and Kat had something that they were born with already with the exception of immortality. Wolf had teeth already and they were really sharp. Kat had long nails and eyes that looked a bit like cat eyes. Sally and Masky gave them the perfect names.

  Wolf had a  bed that had black with blue  and Kat had a bed that had hot pink with black. They fell fast asleep and everyone came in the room.

  "Sleep well and welcome to the Creepypastas." Everyone whispered as Masky shut the door.

-----------------------------------------

I want to give a big thanks to @pinkmajesticunicorn for giving me this idea THANK YOU SO MUCH I APPRECIATE THE HELP. Any one can give me ideas and I will dedicate it you SEE YA