The Date

3 days has passed since the accident with Sabrina and Jeff hasn't been feeling all that well lately. He has been depressed and has not been eating his food. He cries himself to sleep and hopes no one will hear him. Masky walked to Sallys room and knocked.

  "Come in." Said Sally.

  "H-hey Sally. You ready for the date?" Stuttered Masky.

  "One second." Sally was fixing her dress behind a door so that Masky wouldn't see her yet.

  "So, how do I look?" Asked Sally.

  Sally came out and she was wearing a blue medium sized dress that had a rose attached to her hip. Her hair was in a braid that looked like Elsa from Frozen.

  "You look beautiful." Smiled Masky.

  "Do you have an illusion form?" Questioned Sally.

  "Ya, but I don't really use it." Responded Masky.

  "Can you please use it for this date?" Sally asked while getting Smile.

  Masky nodded and took of his mask. He had blue eyes and soft looking light brown hair.

  "Wow your handsome." Laughed Sally.

  Sally and Masky walked to Jeffs room. Jeff seemed to be alright, so Sally left Jeff in charge of Smile.

  "If he starts crying it's either he wants to play, he's hungry, he's thirsty, or he needs to do his business. Jeff nodded and Sally closed the door.

  "So, where is this date going to take place?" Sally opened the door and walked out.

  "It's a surprise." Masky raised his voice that sounded a bit squeaky.

  Masky and Sally walked through the woods. Masky wants to hold Sallys hand, but he's afraid he might get rejected. Sally noticed and held Maskys hand. Masky jumped in surprisement and smiled. He pulled her closer so that their shoulders are touching.

  Masky covered Sallys eyes and guided her to where their date will be held.

  "Ta Da!" Exclaimed Masky.

  It was in the middle of the forest with a beautiful waterfall in the background. Their was a table set up just for Masky and Sally.

  "It's beautiful!" Sally turned around and hugged Masky.

  Masky hugged back and felt a tingly feeling in his stomach. Masky grabbed her hand and headed towards the table. He held out the chair for Sally to sit down.

  "Thank you." Thanked Sally.

  Sally was so happy and felt butterflies in her stomach. What if she messes up or does something stupid? What if Masky laughs at her for doing something stupid? All these questions raced through Sallys mind.

  "You may uncover your food and I hope you like it because I made it." Blushed Masky.

  Sally ucovered her food and saw a cheesecake with a rose next to it. It was chocolate cheesecake, her favorite!

  "Oh it looks so good!" Giggled Sally.

  Masky had a strawberry cheesecake which is also his favorite. The both of them finished their cheesecake and talked throughout the whole date.

  "Sally, I know I had treated you like a sister, but even though your not my real sister I wanted to ask you something. You want to be my girlfriend?" Masky asked.

  Sally was shocked by the question. Her cheeks turned red and she smiled.

  "Yes!" Sally ran to Masky and kissed him on the lips.

  Masky picked up Sally and continued kissing her while walking back to the mansion. Once they got home, Masky carried Sally to his room. Sally laid down on Maskys bed and watched Masky take of his suit.

  "Nice abs." Smiled Sally.

  Masky bit his lip and was now on top of Sally. He kissed Sally on her neck causing her to moan.

  "What if Slender finds us like this." Sally continued to moan.

  "I'll handle that." Kissed Masky.

  Sally took of her dress and took of Maskys pants. Masky and Sally weren't thinking about having the you know what, but they just want to get comfortable with each other.

  "Hey Sally, want to build a fort!" Screamed Masky.

  "Ya of course!" Yelled Sally.

  The both of them bulid a fort and watched movies with snacks. Sally fell asleep in the fort and Masky got closer to her. He kept her warm with his body until he realized something. Sally isn't wearing a bra.

  "Oh shoot." Whispered Masky.

  He got an extra blanket and covered her and just in case he covered her by wrapping one arm around her. He doesn't want any one looking at his girl like that. He fell asleep and dreamed peacefully.

------------------------------------------

Awwwww how cute. HEY GUYS I MADE ANOTHER STORY CALLED JEFF THE KILLER: MY DAD IS A KILLER. YOU SHOULD GO CHECK IT OUT AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. Note: my new story and this one are whole different stories. It does have Lilac, but she is a teenager, so it's seperate story from Sally and the Creepypastas. ALSO I WANT TO CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA MY BESTEST FRIEND a.k.a daftpunk_girl. READ HER STORY IT IS CALLED THE BLUE MASKED KILLER (love story). SHE HIT 218 VIEWS AND THIS MEANS A LOT TO HER, so if u guys can help me PWWEEAASSSE to EXPLODE HER PROFILE FULL OF CONGRATULATIONS LETTERS. Thanks guys I love you so much and since I am out of school I have no idea what to do, so give me some ideas and I will dedicate to you okay? :) SEE YA!!!!