What Are You Doing Here?

Sally walked outside to let Smile do his business and she didn't look to give him some privacy. Sally had always wondered if she would ever have a real friend or a boyfriend. Probably not a boyfriend because she hasn't been wanting one since the accident with Chris at college. Smile has wondered off somewhere.

  "Huh? Smile where are you? Come out come out where ever you are!" Yelled Sally.

  "Ugh." Groaned Sally.

  Sally wondered around the forest to look for Smile. When she would go deeper into the forest the colder it would get. Sally heard a bark coming from her right ear.

  "Smile!" Yelled Sally.

  "Bark!" Barked Smile.

  Sally walked towards where the barking was coming from. Smile was sitting and barking at an unknown object that Sally couldn't see.

  "What are you barking at boy? There's no one there." Explained Sally.

  She picked up Smile and Smile continued to bark, but even louder this time. 

  "Listen, I'm going to walk to where you are barking and prove that there is no one there." Giggled Sally.

  As Sally walked she felt a shiver go down her spine. Maybe there is someone here besides Sally and Smile. Sally put Smile on her shoulder as she got her sword that has been attached to her back. Smile must have responded to her actions because he grabbed on and didn't let go. Sally walked silently trying not to cause any noises.

  She jumped out from a bush and pointed her knife at the figure.

  "Ivette?" Questioned Sally.

  "Who are you? How do you know my name?" Ivette got her knife.

  "Its Sally. Remember me? Bens sister and I made you guys a gift and ran away and never came back." Sally explained slowly.

  "Sally? Wow, your all grown up now!" Exlaimed Ivette.

  "Yup, I'm seventeen now. So, are you and Ben still together?" Asked Sally as she sat down.

  "Yes, just that he went to go get something at the store and told me to wait here." Smiled Ivette.

  "That's absured. Usually he would want you to go with him." Sallys eyebrows furrowed.

  "I know, but he said he doesn't want me to get hurt." Frowned Ivette.

  "Wait, aren't you immortal?" Questioned Sally.

  "Ya, but Ben is over protective." Laughed Ivette.

  "Okay babe I'm ba-. Sally what are you doing here? You are not supposed to be alone here." Ben gritted his teeth.

  "First of all, calm the heck down I was looking for Smile cause he got lost. Second, I'm not alone I'm with Ivette." Responded Sally.

  "Very well then, now, we should be getting back to the mansion." Grinned Ben.

  Sally got up and carried Smile as he was sleeping. Ben, Ivette, and Sally were having a long conversation and having a good time. Ivette and Sally were happy to see each other again. Sally calls Ivette her sister in law.

  "Well, here we are." Giggled Sally.

  Everyone walked in and sat in the living room.

  "Hey Sally, do you have a boyfriend?" Asked Ivette.

  Ben looked at her in confusment.

  "Actually, I don't. I don't think I'm ever going to get a boyfriend." Laughed Sally.

  "Ya because Jeff, E.J, L.J, Masky, Hoody, Slender, and I are too over protective to let you have a boyfriend." Snapped Ben.

  "Ben, I don't think I'll get hurt. If I do I will let you know." Suggested Sally.

  Ben nodded his head in agreement, but is still unsure on letting her get a boyfriend.

  "We all say we won't get a boyfriend or girlfriend, but we eventually do get one." Explained Ivette.

  Sally thought about it for a second. Maybe it is true what Ivette is trying to tell her.

  "Okay, I'll think about. I will see you later I have things to do in my room." Smiled Sally and walked to her room with Smile. Smile is so lazy he won't get up. Sally is going to think about what Ivette has told her.