Little Sally

Everyone came home from shopping and all the men were holding shopping bags as all the girls were gossiping.

  "Why are we holding the bags?" Ben groaned.

  "Because a gentlemen always holds a woman's shopping bag." Ivette smirked.
  Masky through himself on the couch with bags on his chest.

  "Those go upstairs." Sally giggled.

  "Ugh! Wolf, come help me with the bags." Masky hande Wolf three bags and he held five bags.

  "Slender, we need to talk about my immortality." Sally sat down.

  "Of course, everyone, you mind if Sally and I speak alone for a while?" Slender asked.

  Everyone left the room and all the boys were complaining about not getting any help with the bags.

  "Sweety, I am not one hundred percent sure if you are going to make it. I might have to sacrifice myself for you." Slender held Sally close to his chest.

  "No, if it means you are going to die then I rather die myself than you getting killed." Sally cried and you can barely understand her words.

  "It is my duty to protect you. Remember when you were seven years old? I promised to always protect you. Forever." Slender frowned and held Sally tighter.

  "No!" Kat stomped to the bottom of the stairs.

  "Honey go back up to bed." Sally faked a smile.

  "No! I am going back to the forest to get another ghost!" Kat ran out the back door and headed towards where all the ghosts are.

  "No! Wait!" Masky ran after Kat as Chantese and Ajax followed.

  "Mommy needs to live!" Kat continued to run and forced air into her lungs.

  "Kat! Come back!" Ajax passed Masky and reached his hand out to Kats hoodie.

  Kat took off her sweater to not get caught and threw it at her fathers face. Kat entered the world of ghosts and Ajax and the rest couldn't enter with her.

  "No.." Chantese realized Kat is all alone.

  Kat was surrounded by ghosts and needed a strong ghost. She will not ask for permission this time. Kat was feeling determined.

  "You!" Kat walked quickly to an adult ghost that had a red tail and red eyes.

  Kat opened a jar and smirked.

  "Kat got your tongue?" Kat laughed with insanity and trapped the ghost inside the jar.

  "Let me go!" The ghost yelled.

  Kat ran out of her world and returned to Ajax and the rest.

  "Don't you dare leave me again!" Ajax and Chantese hugged Kat roughly.

  "I have another ghost and I know it will work this time." Kat felt confident.

  Kat ran back to Slenders mansion with caution and ran in front of her mom. Sally began to float in the air and she started to panic.

  "Calm now. Accept this ghost into your soul and make it yours. Keep it in your heart and never let it go. Begone." Kat stuffed the ghost inside Sally with pressure even though the ghost was declining. 

  Sally began to bleed and loose vision.

  "Awake!" Kat yelled and a force field pushed everyone to the ground.

  "Stop!" Sally yelled and fell to the ground.

  Sally groaned and felt no more pain.

A little girl walked in and she was Sally as a seven year old girl.