The Deal

Sally was eating at the table with Masky and her kids.

  "Mom, can you teach me how to do my own makeup and stuff?" Kat asked.

  "Why? To cover up all your ugliness?" Wolf laughed.

  "Wolf! Apologize at once!" Sally snapped.

  "Sorry sis." Wolf continued eating.

  "Of course I can teach you Kat just not today. Mommy will be busy." Sally grabbed everyones plate and washed them.

  "Where are you going sweetie?" Masky hugged Sally from behind.

  "I'm sorry to say this, but I have a meeting with Zalgo." Sally responded.

  "What! You can't go honey it's dangerous." Masky pecked Sallys neck.

  "It's something important that must be done. Smile is coming with me, so I won't be alone. See you kids later and behave with your father." Smiled Sally.

  Sally walked out with Smile and with her teddy bear.

  "Smile, are you sure you want to come?" Sally began to walk.

  Smiles tail began to wag and he nodded yes. Sally ran to get to Zalgo quicker. She was supposed to meet Zalgo in the middle of the woods. She got there quickly with Smile and waited patiently. A small portal appeared in front of her and out Zalgo came out.

  "Hello Sally. Why did we come here for?" Asked Zalgo.

  "To make a deal." Sally stood up straight.

  "What kind of deal?" Zalgo snickered.

  "To bring someone back to life." Sally responded bravely.

  "I see. Who do you need me to bring back to life?" Zalgos eyebrow lifted.

  "Nina the killer." Sally looked straight into Zalgo eyes.

  "I will, but you have to find something for me." Giggled Zalgo.

  "Let me guess. Humans to eat." Sally took out her sword.

  "Close. Humans to join my army." Zalgo corrected Sally.

  Sally knew it was a bit risky, but anything for Jeff. He is very depressed and Lilac needs a loving mother. Nina will be a perfect mom espically since she looks similar to Jeff.

  "Fine. I'll be back in 10 minutes. How many do you need?" Asked Sally.

  "10." Zalgo laughed.

  That means Sally will need to find a human in 30 seconds and run back to Zalgo in 30 seconds. Sally knows she can do it.

  "Go!" Zalgo demanded.

  Sally ran out the woods with Smile.

  "Smile you take the right and I will take the left. Go boy!" Sally ran left.

  Sally already found a guy who was about 20. She stabbed his leg with her small knife that she had when she was 7. The guy fell and Sally carried him on his back. She ran back to Zalgo and threw him on the ground. Smile came back with two girls on his back.

  "Good boy!" Yelled Sally as she ran back.

  9 minutes left. Smile saw three guys and attacked them. They were still alive, but hurt. Smile carried them back to Zalgo in 30 seconds and Sally came back with two guys.

  "Need girls too!" Screamed Zalgo.

  8 minutes left.

  Sally and Smile ran together for the last two girls. No girls were in sight.