no. 60 pt•2

(OMG IT'S BEEN CENTURIES I'M SO SORRY AKABABAK)

No one's POV

In one quick motion, Taehyung's back was now against the seat of the couch with the younger leaning over him.

"Jungkook, how do you have so much energy!?"

Taehyung said inbetween soft moans as the younger began biting and sucking at his neck. Jungkook only groaned in response. He took off the older's shirt and bit and sucked on one pink bud while flicking and pinching the other.

"I don't know." J
"You s-suck at answering questions." T
"I sure do suck something else." J
"S-shut, ah, up!" T

Jungkook slid a hand down the older's torso, passed his waist, and under the elastic edge of his boxers. He pulled it, causing it to snap on Taehyung's milky skin.

"Ow, f-fuck. You asshat. "
"Mhm."

The other moaned as the cherry-haired male wrapped a hand around his length, pumping slowly. His back arched as the younger dipped his thumb into the pink slit of the older's member.

"God, J-jungkook." The older whined.
"You just feel too good, you don't even know what to think, huh baby?"

Taehyung began thrashing as Jungkook bit and abused his nipples, while sliding his hand up and down the older's angry red length. He gasped in unbelievable pleasure, feeling extremely overestimulated.

"Shh, keep it down, babe. We're not alone."

The older knew Jungkook said something but he couldn't focus on anything other than the immense pleasure and satisfaction he felt.

"S-shit, Koo, I'm close!"
"Go ahead, baby."

Taehyung moaned loudly as he climaxed across his, and Jungkook's chest. He closed his eyes, basking in the break after such overestimulation. His chest rised up and down quickly, trying to calm down.

His eyes popped open quickly when he felt something being tapped against his lips. He stared at the younger's large member oozing precum onto his plump lips.

"Suck."

The older obediently opened his mouth, curling his top lip over his teeth. Jungkook shallowly began thrusting slowly into the others wet cavern. He grunted softly as Taehyung moved his slicked tongue along the younger's length in his mouth.

"Tap my thigh twice if I can go quicker."

The second the older touched his thigh in two quick taps, Jungkook roughly started snapping his hips into the other's tight throat. Occasionally, Taehyung would swallow the overflowing saliva, becoming even tighter around the other's member.

"S-shit, Tae, where did you learn that?"

The younger growled each time the other swallowed. Jungkook's once rhythmic thrusts became out of pace and rougher as he neared his climaxed.

"Fuck, babe, I'm cumming."

Just as the red-haired said, he squirted down the older's throat. Taehyung moaned at the feeling. Jungkook pulled out, grunting slightly.

"Oh my god." Taehyung said in a hoarse voice.
"What?"

Jungkook asked, breathless.

"We got off on Jin's couch."

The two hidened their eyes as the front door opened revealing a trio. Taekook looked at each other, and then at Yoonminseok.

"My eyes!" J
"Holy shit, I'm telling Jin." H
"Where's the bleach." Y

The three dropped their bags and scattered across the apartment screaming. The youngests winced and quickly put their clothes back on.

"We're screwed."