no. 26

Shithoes

ticklemejin: Guys, there's a car covered in blood

ticklemejin: and a group of guys just came out soaked in mud

jabmyeon: that's us

ticklemejin: what the fuck

...

Seokjin stood in shock.

"Yo, hyung." Jongdae calls, wiggling his eyebrows at the same time.

Chanyeol proceeded to follow Sehun out the car, "Want a hug?"

Seokjin winced. Red mud? On his favorite sweeter? He thinks the fuck not.

"I'd rather die, you fucking giant."

Sehun walks toward him with a pout. "I'm dirty."

(Sehun's dirty. ;) )

Seokjin rolled his eyes as Baekhyun and Jongin started laughing. Junmyeon and Jondae ready to smack the shit out of them for thinking of their baby like that.

"One, no you're not," He started as he took baby wipes out of his bag and began cleaning the younger's face and neck.

Chanyeol was rubbing up on his twin to remove the mud. "Why do you have baby wipes?"

"Stop hugging the tree, there's ants on it. "

Chanyeol responds with a shriek.

"Are y'all done because I need you to help me apologize. " Seokjin said.

Junmyeon pulled Baekhyun and Jongin by their ears while they complained. "Yeah, yeah, lead us up."

Seokjin put in the pass code to the buildings gate and guided them to the elevator. Jongdae tried to clean off the best he could.

The group got off the elevator at headed towards his apartment door. Before putting the code in, once again, he stopped and turned to the rest.

"Alright, before we go in; Please. And I mean please, do not say a fucking word."

After everyone gave him an 'okay sign', he unlocked the door and let them in.

They were greeted by 6 men sat in the living room, seemingly minding the own business before the arrival of the intruders.

The boys' attention were taken by the new people covered in mud.

They all stayed silent until someone said,

"A fucking word."

"Baekhyun, what the fuck?!"