Explanation

A.N. Really sorry for the long wait, I've just been rather busy and had some issues with productivity.

Calypso

This was it. We were going to tell them. No going back,

"Before we say anything, you have to swear on the River Styx to have a drink with us when this is all over," Piper said, with just a hint of charmspeak.

The Avengers looked a little dubious,

"Why?" Clint asked.

"Because what we're about to tell you is a secret that has been kept for generations. We need you to swear that you'll have a drink with us, that's all," Annabeth replied.

The Avengers seemed to be very confused by this,

"So you have a massive secret that has been kept for generations and you don't even want to swear us to secrecy? Just a drink?"

Oops. We didn't consider that they might just tell everyone in the world,

"Well, secrecy would be good too," Annabeth amended,

"And you're not going to tell us unless we swear?" Bruce asked.

We looked at each other. On the one hand, if we told them anyway, we could all be hunted down. Then again, if we didn't, the world might be destroyed and both Percy and Leo would die...

Well, if we were going to tell them no matter what, they didn't need to know that.

We shook our heads in unison.

The Avengers looked concerned and whispered to each other.

Steve eventually stepped forwards,

"Alright. We swear."

                              --()--

"Uh uh, you have to say the exact words or it doesn't count."

Leo shook his finger at them sassily.

Natasha rolled her eyes,

"Fine, we swear not to tell anyone and to have a drink with you after this is all over."

"Still no, you each have to swear on the River Styx," Frank clarified.

Tony lifted up his mask so he could raise an eyebrow,

"Alright, fine. I swear on the River Styx not to repeat anything I have heard here to anyone else outside this group, and to have a drink with you when this is all over."

Thunder boomed overhead, confirming his oath.

The rest of the Avengers looked skywards nervously and repeated his oath.

Once we were satisfied, we nodded at them.

They looked relieved and relaxed a little,

"So, are you going to tell us now?" Bruce asked,

"Yep, just one thing!" Percy agreed, "Thalia? You coming?"

The Hunters emerged from the trees and I nearly burst out laughing at the suprised looks on the Avengers' faces. They clearly had no idea anyone else was here,

"About time, I was getting bored of waiting," Thalia yawned.

I snorted a little, to which Thalia gave me an approving look,

"Avengers, Hunters, Hunters, Avengers," Leo proclaimed, "All off limits I'm afraid, even to the ladies."

Thalia and Reyna both whacked him on the head,