Interrogated. Sorry, I mean questioned.

Annabeth

We sat in the room. It was boring.

The room was empty except for a stone bench, so we all perched on that. Leo ended up on the floor though, since there wasn't enough room.

The walls were made of concrete and had just been left grey. Probably to make anyone waiting bored out of their mind.

The floor was wooden, but it was new so there were no floorboards to play with. There were no windows, except for the one that was disguised as a one-way-mirror.

Obviously an interrogation room.

I studied the window carefully, unable to tell whether someone was behind it or not.

After some minutes, during which Percy got incredibly bored and started a game of tag with Leo and Frank, I gave up and searched for a camera instead.

There.

In the corner of the room, a small black speck that could have easily been mistaken for a spider - if you weren't a child of Athena that is.

I sighed and began tapping my leg. Piper was humming so I soon began tapping to her rhythm. Hazel joined in, bobbing her knee up and down as a secondary melody, while Calypso began to sing softly, joining in with Piper.

It was beautiful. For about a minute anyway.

The woman from before walked in and we stopped what we were doing and sat still. The boys just stood there awkwardly until we signalled for them to join us.

The woman crossed her arms. I noted that she held a blank expression on her face - a mask of smooth, cold, hardness - while her emotions lay hidden underneath.

She also stood wrong: it was too loose, too casual, as if she were trying too hard to blend in. I guessed she was a spy of some kind.

The woman stood there, studying us as I had her. We all sat there impatiently, waiting for her to begin speaking. Finally, Percy cracked,

"Are you just gonna stand there? Or are you gonna say something, because if so, please hurry up. Most of us have ADHD and the wait is driving at least me crazy."

Her eyebrows shot up and she pursed her lips in order not to smile,

"I'm Natalie Rushman. My boss told me to ask you a couple of things before he comes in."

I didn't believe her. If she was a spy, she wouldn't give away her name or her motive. I guessed that the others were behind the "mirror",

"I don't think that's your name," I said calmly.

Natalie, as she told us, stared at me, before cracking a smile of approval,

"You're good, kid. Where did you learn that?"

I shook my head, keeping my lips sealed,

"Too good to fall for that," Piper replied for me, squeezing my hand,

"I like you. Just for that, I'll tell you my name - Natasha," Natasha told us, "Can you at least give me your names?"

"I'm Annabeth Chase."

"Leo Valdez."

"Piper McLean."

"As in the actor?"

Piper nodded,

"Not at the moment, though."

"Sorry, do continue."

"Frank Zhang."

"Hazel Levesque. I won't be in your database."

Natasha's face scrunched in confusion, though she didn't ask questions,