Spa day

how to : spa day

these steps should be done later in the day, mainly at night.
-
➩ getting in the mood
- get your mind and mood into the "spa zone" with the right music and beverage. slip into a robe, play your favorite relaxing music, light some incense, and sip on some herbal tea, detox water or whatever you prefer.
-
➩ facial steam
- a simple pot of hot water is the perfect way to start your spa day. rub the hot water on your face in light gentle circle motions. place a towel over your head and let sit for 10 minutes. close your eyes, breathe deep through your nose and relax!
-
➩ body and face scrub
- use any exfoliating body scrub recipe that you love and apply it in the shower on your face and body.
-
➩ hair mask
- apply any oil hair mask or hair treatment and wrap in a towel.
-
➩ bathe
one of my favorite bath recipes is
- one can of coconut oil
- tablespoon of olive oil
- 20 drops of lavender oil
- put all those ingredients in you hot bath and get in. don't forget to dim the lights, light candles and play music. stay in as long as you can.
-
➩ facial mask
- get back in robe and apply a facial mask. my favorite and really easy one is simply mashed up strawberries.
-
➩ sleep
- rinse your facial mask off with warm water. apply your usual night moisturizer and eye cream. crawl in bed and go to sleep.