Life Hacks

Holy fudge cakes !! You guys are amazing :D thanks for 100 reads in a week ❤️ I know it's not a lot but it is to me : P so this is going to be one my favorite topics for this book cause personally I LOVE READING LIFE HACKS and I also love knowing new ones so I wanted to share this for others like me :D owner of tip at the bottom :)

--------

1 - Open your bag of chips from the bottom . That's were the flavor mostly is .

2 - If your phone freezes , plug it into the charger .

3 - Shake your iPhone/iPad/iPad to undo a text you just deleted .

4 - Drink pineapple juice

to prevent a cold .

5 - Press " # " to erase and re-record a voice mail .

6 - Eating marshmallows can help relive soar throats and toothaches .

7 - Use a glasses case to store your charger or headphones while traveling .

8 - If you smile for 60 seconds it will automatically improve your mood .

9 - You can immediately heal paper it's with Chapstick .

10 - Eating an apple in the morning will make you wake up more than a cup of coffe .

11 - The colder the room , the faster you'll sleep .

12 - It's better to study or take a test on an empty stomach . Hunger helps you focus more .

13 - Eating salmon and cucumber makes your hair grow faster and longer .

14 - Exhale when your left foot hits the ground to prevent cramps while running .

15 - Put your dryer sheets in your shoes to get rid of smells .

16 - Put your phone on airplane mode to save battery , remove game or app ads , or to charge your phone faster . ( I don't recommend doing this if you think you'll receive calls )

17 - To get rid of hiccups , hold your breath and swallow three times .

----

Here ya go my litte m&m's lovers <3

credits to @jojosommer on a Wattpad