motivational quotes

"life is changing every minute. people leave and it hurts. you grow and you learn. you find who you are. this is a process, embrace it."
☀️
"create a life that you don't want a vacation from"
🌼
"wake up early. drink coffee. work hard. be ambitious. keep your priorities straight, your mind right and your head up. do well, live well and dress really really well. do what you love, love what you do. it's time to start living."
⭐️
"the sun is perfect and you woke up this morning. you have enough language in your mouth to be understood. you have a name and someone wants to call it. five fingers on your hand and someone wants to hold it. if we just start there every beautiful thing that has ever existed is possible if we start there for a moment everything is right in the world."
🍍
"to be happy you can't be concerned with others"
🌙
"remember there are still 7 billion people in the world you haven't met. there are nearly 200 counties left for you to explore. there's tons of foods left for you to enjoy. there are so many adventures left for you to go on. so just hold on, so many beautiful things are coming your way."
☺️
"surround yourself with people that reflect who you want to be and how you want to feel, energies are contagious"
💫
"the biggest revenge is happiness. nothing makes people angrier than see you live a better life than them."

always remember, you're beautiful - salma