(BTS) How To Deal With Homework

Homework can sometimes be stressful, no scratch that, it's ALWAYS stressful. So here are a few tips for how to deal with homework for you guys.

🏫 › do it at school
if you have an off period with nothing to do or free time in class, start your homework. being in a school environment will allow you to work efficiently.

✋🏼 › don't save it
when you get home, immediately start your homework so you don't push it off and have it hanging over you.

🚪 › work in an office
if you have an office in your house, do your work there! similar to a school environment and you won't have the distraction of things in your room.

📲 › electronics away
put your phone, computer, tablet, etc. away out of sight. make sure all sounds are off as well so it doesn't distract you.

🍨 › small smack
eat a small snack or lunch before you start if your hungry so that you don't start homework, eat and never finish until later at night.

👯 › split with friends
split the homework with a friend so you have less to do and it won't take up as much time. make sure they're someone who actually gets it done!

💤 › don't work on your bed
doing homework on your bed is a just no! you'll end up feeling tired after the day and want to nap and never finish your homework. always work at a desk or table.

👏🏼 › good feeling
once you start to immediately get homework done, it makes you feel good. nothing to worry about, all done. it's a really good feeling meanwhile people rush to do it a period before class.
__
credits: @itsmytips on ig
How many times should i upload per day?
-3
-5
-7