How to Grow Your Eyelashes or Eyebrows

Back!! I missed you guys so much💓
itsmytips™

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ how to:
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀grow lashes & eyebrows
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀credit / @itsmytips

like this picture+answer word
for more: #itsmytipsbeauty

♡ my business: @shopwanderlustcases
∘ click the link in my bio to visit my very own website! I create handcrafted, unique and affordable phone cases all in New York. I ship international & offer cases for every iphone. shop today: ShopWanderlustCo.com

👀 › eyelashes
- castor oil, vitamin e (liquid form) or olive oil can all be applied to your lashes using a cotton swab before bed. sleep over night & wipe off in the morning for longer and thicker lashes.
- brushing your eyelashes with a clean mascara wand can get rid of dust and leftover dirt particles to prevent clogged pores.
- keeping your lashes clean will help increase blood circulation to your lashes and will allow more nutrients to reach the hair follicles.
- apply shea butter to your eyelids and lightly massage your lids. this will stimulate hair growth and prevent breakage of lashes.
- apply an eyelash serum and use according to the directions!
- run aloe vera through lashes on a clean mascara wand. aloe vera contains several vitamins and nutrients that will promote the growth of lashes.

🐛 › eyebrows
- for starters, if you're going to grow out your eyebrows avoid getting them waxed/threaded/etc. so you can really see the true form of your eyebrows.
- to maintain eyebrows during growth, only tweeze the hairs that are far off!
- apply olive oil to the area and massage in. sleep over night and then remove in the morning.
- warm up coconut oil and apply to your eyebrows. massage for a few minutes to increase blood circulation, leave overnight then wash off in the morning! not only will it help growth, but it can make eyebrows darker.
- egg yolk contains keratin protein & protein is amazing for hair growth. beat an egg yolk, apply for 15 minutes and then wash off with cold water.
-
c; itsmytips on ig