"I should cure you from the slut disease" Jin said as he got up from Namjoon's chest and walked to the side where Namjoon's arms are tied up. "W-wait! J-Jin! Wh-what a-are y-yo—Fuck!" Namjoon grunted as he felt his warm lips at his arms.

Jin's brow arched "Oh my, you're arms are sensitive? Here I thought your nipples are the only ones that's sensitive" Jin giggled as he started lick Namjoon's muscular arms with the tip of his tongue.

As for Namjoon, he couldn't help but let out small moans, sure flings would touch his arms a lot especially Jin but this is so different. The warmth of Jin's lips has switched something in Namjoon.

Jin's lips are so soft, soft like a fucking feather. The way Jin's lips goes up and down his arms, turns him on. He kept on moving his legs at the side from pleasure. Jin smirked at the scene "Hmm? You can feel pleasure just by doing this?" Namjoon immediately nodded.

Jin licked his lips as he stared at Namjoon's face upside down. (what about now? The saga continues, tune in to see how. All I need is my Eggo waffles, I'm in love with thos—I should stop... if you get this, you're the best!) He grabbed Namjoon's face with one hand as he continued to stare at his flustered face.

"Since you're feeling good, I should pleasure the other arm too" Jin reached out to touch Namjoon's right arm. Namjoon's eyes widen as he flinch so suddenly when Jin touched his other arm.

Meanwhile for Jin, he was shocked at Namjoon's response."Oh my, you're this sensitive? How cute" Jin said as he used his fingertips to teasingly go up and down Namjoon's arm. "Shit" Namjoon moaned as Jin stared at Namjoon's blushing face.

"So if that bitch touched you, were you this vulnerable?" Jin asked, starting to get jealous by the thought of some bitchtits touching his lover. "Tell me Joon, did you feel pleasure when this bitch touch you like this?" Jin used his whole hand to slide up and down Namjoon's right arm.

"Or this?" Jin gently sucked Namjoon's left arm, while rubbing Namjoon's left arm. Namjoon curled his feet at the bedsheet as he shift his legs.

Namjoon arched his back a little from pleasure "Fuck!" He moaned as his eyes started to blur a little. Namjoon himself was surprised too. He never knew he would be this vulnerable to anyone. Jin really is the only person who could make him feel like this.

Jin frowned a little since Namjoon isn't answering his questions, so he decided to tease him more.

"Answer me Daddy, do you feel pleasure when that fire bitch touched you?"

***

"Jimin! Don't rip my shirt so suddenly!" Yoongi moaned as he grip the water pole harder. Jimin looked up at Yoongi's flustered face with a look that can make your panties go down. "Give me one good reason why I should listen to you when that fire slut touch what's mine"

Jimin growled as he traced his tongue at Yoongi's abs while his hands are holding his waist firmly against the pole so he won't move too much. "Fuck Chim" Yoongi grunted in pleasure as he push his head back.

"That fire slut hugged you here" Jimin licked Yoongi's stomach as he stared deeply in his red lustful eyes. "Her hands were wrapped here" Yoongi arched his back a little as he bit his lower lip.

"She basically touched what's mine" Jimin growled as he bit into Yoongi's flesh, making Yoongi's eyes widen and let out a low moan "Fuck"