Chapter 68.

A moan slips out of his lips as I plant kisses along his skin. My focus is sorely on his neck and under his jaw.

" Baby, what are you doing?" He asks, his sleepy voice making him sound so hot right now.

" Morning." I murmur in his ear before continuing with my assualt right where his weak spot is.

" Hazel." He groans, placing his hands on my waist, squeezing it and causing me to jump slightly.

I lean back to look down at him.

" Will you wake up now?" A smirk plays on his lips whilst still keeping his eyes closed.

" Roman, look at me already." I whine.

" But I'm still sleepy." He says, trying to fight off a grin.

" No you're not. I'm here and that's more then enough reason to want to wake up."

" Nope." I gape in disbelief of his answer.

Fine, if he wants to sleep, then I'll leave him alone, damn O'Connor.

" Aah!" I gasp when he suddenly rolls us over and he now, hovers over me. He buries his face in the crook of my neck.

" Where do you think you're going hmm?"

A giggle slips past my lips when roles change and now, he is the one peppering kisses along my skin. His assaults get intense that my body arches off the bed. The effects of his kisses and his touch cause a moan to slip out and tingles, to travel along my skin.

I let out a shaky breath when he lingers his lips right on my weak spot, before pulling back.

" Baby, look at me." He whines but I shake my head, with my eyes closed and still needing to get myself under control. Damn him.

" Hazel, I want to see your eyes." He complains, but I can hear amusement in his tone.

My eyes flutter open and one word to describe him is hot. He looks so damn dreamy right now with his hair dishelved and his half naked body.

When I look up at his face again, his smile slips off his face. " Baby, don't look at me like that?"

" Like what?" I breathe out, blinking up at him.

"Nothing." He shakes his head before pecking my lips and nuzzling his nose against mine.

Before I can say anything, he gets off me and off the bed. " I'll be right back." He says before heading out, leaving me a little confused.

I roll over to my side and reach out for my phone, before scrolling through it. When he returns, without a word he gets back under the covers and pulls me close, snatching my phone and placing it aside.

" It's my time now." He says, pushing my hair away from my face.

" Your time huh?" I raise my brow.

He nods before connecting our lips, letting them linger against each other for a moment. I sigh against him, my fingers drawing patterns on his back.

" Two days was too long Hazel." He says, with his eyes roaming all over my face.

" I know. " I sigh, closing my eyes when his thumb caresses my skin." I was just feeling overwhelmed with everything. The fear that I had when I returned here had overtaken again. I just -"

" Don't say anymore. I get it." I open my eyes and the look of understanding on his face, relieves me.

" I know this may make me sound selfish, but I was thinking about protecting myself. I wanted to run away and never look back. I wanted to curl up in a corner and take cover. I couldn't handle anymore hurt, I was so tired honestly, not that I'm not now. But it's not about me anymore, it's about us." I sigh. " I'm sorry for hurting you."