Chapter 15.

I watch on quietly as Danny's muscles flexed and stretched in the water, he was so fluid, so flexible yet strong as he swam.

His tall frame moved so fast in the water yet so captivating. I loved watching him practice alone, it gave me a sense of pride in him, to be his only audience and greatest supporter. No one was present right now, how could they? With it being early in the morning.

When he went into that water, he was unstoppable and a pleasure to watch. I never grew tired of watching him. With music playing in my earphones and having to watch him, these were the times we surely had privacy.

His muscles bulged and stretched as he finally got out of the pool, my heart beat twice as hard when he took notice of my seated frame on the benches.

Switching off my music and placing the phone on the bench, I rise to my feet and start towards him.

"How long have been here?" He asks wiping himself dry.

" 15 minutes, more or less." I shrug.

"You could have just called me."

"And miss watching you?...Nah" I say, taking the towel from him and continuing on for him.

A small smile takes over my face as I watch him close his eyes, letting me have my way.

Once satisfied, I hold out the towel for him to take." I uh wanted to see you."

"You missed me." He states and I nod.

" I missed you too." He admits, pulling me close with his hand on my waist.

" I'm getting possessive now." I say, wrapping my arms around his neck, pulling him even closer.

"Oh really?" He quirks his brows.

"Yeah, I know that anytime now we won't be alone, so I want to take advantage." I lean my head close, still letting him meet me halfway for a slow and tender kiss.

I sigh against his lips, melting into the kiss and letting him take control, where both his hands rest on my waist, massaging my skin, creating tingles all over my body.

Breaking away from the kiss, he rests his forehead against mine. " Let me get dressed and I'll be back okay?" I nod against his forehead, before stepping back and letting him take his leave.

Walking back to my previous place, I take a seat and start messing around with my phone, whilst I wait. I find my fingers swiping through the contacts list, landing on Roman's name.

I had saved that number he'd used with his name, not even sure if it's even his real number. I promised myself since yesterday that I wouldn't try call him again but a tap on the contact now, just tells me that I'm not sticking to what I'd said.

Just one more try and if he doesn't answer, then I won't bother ever again.

No answer.

I bite my bottom lip contemplating whether I should try again.

Okay, one more try. I tell myself.

I tap my foot on the bench whilst I wait.

I don't know why I'm even bothering, we dont talk, well apart from Saturday night. That was the first time we'd ever really talked, even if it was to remind me of our childhood.

Footsteps divert my attention and I give up trying to talk to him, placing the phone beside me when I see Danny coming back. Instead of calling me over so we can get out of here, he comes over to join me, sitting down a step lower.

" I was just thinking." He says, his hand resting on my leg.

"O-Kay?" I urge him to continue.

"How does a whole weekend away sound?.....We can even settle at a motel or something." Before I can say anything, he shushes me with a finger against my lips. "Before school gets really crazy with everything else, I think it'll be best if we went away from everything." He finishes off with him pulling my legs over his own, gesturing for me to sit on his lap, which I do, balancing my elbows behind me.