Chapter 62.

He loves me.

He didn't let me know through speaking outloud but, through words written down. His eyes, for so long have expressed it and I took too long to figure it out.

He has not said the words though and for the rest of yesterday, I had been trying to get him to say them. But oh yes, Roman O'Connor is stubborn. I didn't want to make it obvious that I wanted him to say the words. I think at the end of the day, he figured everything out, after all that massaging, baking for him, cuddling and even Romy Time. Yes, Roman O'Connor is stubborn.

I even caught him secretly smirking when I asked if there was anything, important that he wanted to say but nope, he simply shook his head and played all innocent. So now, I'm just waiting for the right moment for him to say it, because I would really like to hear him say those three words.

But nonetheless, he loves me.

He didn't even say he is fond of me, and that is the best part.

A small content sigh escapes my lips as I think about yesterday, the effect of what those three words meant to me. To have him love me is such a surreal feeling, that the heart can't help but to jump. Like right now, thinking about Roman has caused such a huge heart reaction, it's amazing.

Today is the last day of school and I am so happy and relieved about that. I decided to actually come today because I missed Sam and Avery so much. Roman on the other hand, didn't want to come. He decided to drop me off and leave. He said he had more important things to do, whatever that means.

So here I am, at the school library, in one of my free periods. I've had three of those today, it's like the teachers are on some early leave or something. Walking through the first passage of shelves, I don't find what I am looking for but when I enter the third, I stop in my tracks when I see Danny and Amber, talking.

Danny's back is facing me and that is why, Amber is the first to notice me. She says something to him and he turns around and our eyes meet.

Gosh, I'm so tired of all this staring and awkward stare off's. I'm with Roman now, I don't need anymore awkwardness in my life.

I break eye contact and look away, checking out the books. I know why I came here, for a good read, not to have those awkward stares with my ex boyfriend and the girl, he cheated on me with. " Walk away while you still can." I hear someone say next to me.

" Why should I?" I ask, turning to face Ingrid.

" To avoid the awkward moments." She says, glancing behind me where Danny and Amber are.

" It can only be awkward when you make it awkward." With that, I turn around and start heading their way.

" Hey." I say in passing, a victorious smile taking over when I disappear out of view.

" So that's it huh?" Ingrid says, having followed me out.

" What?" I say, continuing walking.

"No cat fight and none of that?" She asks.

I stop in my tracks and look at her.

" For what?" I raise my brow.

A smirk suddenly takes over her face, confusing me all the more.

" What?" I ask again.

" You're really over him aren't you?"

I just stare at her, not answering.

" You're over everything and I see Roman written all over." She says.

The longer I stare at her, the more I can't hold off on my smile anymore. I feel my face heat up and I bite on my lip, rolling my eyes at her.