🎋 𝕋𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕏𝕚𝕒𝕠 ℤ𝕙𝕒𝕟 / ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

1. Xiao Zhan had a previous career

Before he made his debut in the male idol group X NINE or made us swoon in The Untamed, Xiao Zhan actually had a career as a designer. He studied design at the Modern International Art Design Academy at Chongqing Technology and Business University. Before his debut, Xiao Zhan worked as a photographer and graphic designer, even designing a cafe's logo and some of the interior.

2. Xiao Zhan fought for his role on The Untamed

Xiao Zhan seems to be a perfect fit for the role of the carefree Wei Ying on The Untamed, which was praised globally. It was not an easy road, however, to get the part. Xiao Zhan had to battle his own management company along with fighting to get the part of Wei Ying on his own terms. He had no help from his management. In fact, his management said that Xiao Zhan wasn't "good enough" for the part.

3. He was busy during filming of The Untamed

While Xiao Zhan was working on The Untamed, he also participated in the other commitments he had. In fact, not only did he work to memorize all the lines, but he also memorized the lines of his other worked commitments. In addition to the drama The Untamed, Xiao Zhan also starred in another drama. Working hard for both ... Xiao Zhan puts effort into everything and even in the work he always proves diligent, no wonder if his role as Wei Ying was a real success.

 Xiao Zhan puts effort into everything and even in the work he always proves diligent, no wonder if his role as Wei Ying was a real success

4. Could not ride a bike

Xiao Zhan, for all his many talents, did not know how to ride a bike. Unsurprisingly, his co-star in The Untamed Wang Yibo gave him a lot of grief about it. (Wang Yibo is a pro motorbike racer with Yamaha.) Xiao Zhan got so much grief from Wang Yibo that he learned how to ride to get him to stop. There is video footage out there on this and it is glorious.

// Rumor //

Once, in an interview for The Untamed, Xiao Zhan said he was unable to ride a bike. Xiao Zhan said that for a while, he is ashamed of not being able to ride a bike. In a recent video you can see our Xiao Zhan riding a bicycle, obviously he was very unstable and still could not ride it. There are some rumors that Wang Yibo not only acted as a dance teacher to his GeGe, he also did them as a teacher for the bike. In fact, in addition to the dance lessons made in the breaks of The Untamed, Wang Yibo seems to have gone with Xiao Zhan to a place (of which there are no certain confirmations). The place where Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan would have been would be the latter's home. That's where Xiao Zhan learned to ride a bike pretty much ... (How cute they are) ...