🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

The day before Wyb's photo as Ta Doan, the anti fans said. This person is 10000 times more beautiful than Wyb because she is not invited to play the role of Lan Zhan instead of having Wyb play that role" ( laughing at death). Then there is XZ. XZ was targeted by the antifan who was cursing "CUT" and they offended XZ by saying they were rude, and they also scolded the staff. But it was actually a photo taken on the set of The Untamed' when it was so hot and Wyb kept staring at XZ. There he is, a Wyb employee. The person who has been reprimanded by XZ all the time , was afraid 😏😏😏 when Xiao Zhan reprimanded Yibo , he also laughed gleefully ...
Next time I will publish a 100% REALLLL with tests. For all of you. On the day of the interview in Thailand, when they sat down to introduce themselves. Wyb said: " Hi everyone , we are " 😂😂😂. Yibo should present , himself and instead involves XZ saying NO, I was thinking of Wyb was going to make everything public: "PLEASE, ALL, WE ARE THE BEST ."... The MC asked Xz: "Doesn't being in love mean being unemployed?" Right in front of YIBo, XZ who didn't know what to answer turned to YiBo for help.
The old teacher even spoke to YiBo right in front of the guest like this: "He has a boyfriend, so he doesn't need a girl, then turns his head to watch YiBo laugh. What does the old master mean ???? (My note: I think this piece of text refers to a clip from an episode of TTXS).

This is so funny for me , My Yibo is always funny and cute , and my Xiao is so cute and boss ... 😏