🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖 🎋

Every time I sweat a lot because it is too hot, I will take off all the outer shirt, just wear a thin shirt inside. Every time it was as if gg threw away his shirt and let him hug. Dd laughed and said: "Zhan ge, are you dumping this sweaty clothes at me to let me smell?" If you hear that, then say, "It's up to you if you don't feel it stinks."

DD was just teasing the clothes that he threw on himself, but he said so carefully, he smells really
There was a staff member suddenly stopped calling gg the old teacher but changed to Gg Chien, not paying attention to it but once he heard the staff call immediately, he ran to and told him: Some people also call him the other "gg" did not pay attention to say: "Whatever you call, whatever." Dd heard that and said loudly: "I don't like it, only I can call you Chien Ca". So the next day the whole crew jokingly told about this, dd did not raise his head and said: "If someone calls Chien Chien Chien, I won't take it anymore.

Well, Princess Wang has a reputation for being jealous. There are fans only YiBo saw YiBo go to buy seafood porridge for XZ but XZ ate only a few instant pieces and did not eat anymore,
YIBO, after finishing his scene, finished eating a bowl of porridge that XZ ate leftovers and then asked XZ if he wanted something to eat, YiBo sponsored his assistant to buy it, XZ said he wanted to eat potato chips: Maybe a moment later YİBO's assistant brought in a bag of junk food for XZ.

I felt that XZ was definitely intentional, he ate a little porridge and then let DD finish it, it was so annoying that his assistant (XZ) went somewhere. P / s: I see that the only fan who came to visit this crew was pitiful, was told by her own (YIBO) to extort her salary. Hazzz, sympathy for N times.

Aww , Cuteeee 😍🌺♥🐇✨😍😍