🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

"Puppy" is a sweet way of calling each other (WYB and XZ are called that)since everyone knows that XZ called WYB that way. There was a staff member of the film crew of The Untamed who found this nickname interesting. So he called WYB that way. WYB turned to him, frowned and said, "What little dog? Who is your puppy ??? At that time, his voice (WYB's voice) was very harsh, very angry when the staff called him that. The two boys (Xz and Wyb) are each other's puppies, no one else can call them that.

When he starred in The Untamed while the crew
was eating, XZ went out a little, when he came back, WYB nodded to XZ: "Bao Ba, come here when XZ stopped, his expression seemed surprised. Everyone turned to look at WYB and then went back to eat (My note: Bao Ba can mean tuo things: Bao means treasure / darling. I read the meaning of 'Bao in the story that inspired The Untamed" (Mo dao zu shi). Another meaning is 'Spongebob, but it is not written in the same way ) .

In the backstage, taking a break during
the filming of Day Day Up (TTXS), WYB made a call (this is his answer that has been heard by
other people) "Xiao Zhan can tell me what to do
because you couldn't It's called security, isn't it???
(My note: trust/ support) no you are not old. you will always be young Xiao Zhan I told you, you like to call me this way?? Well, I find that WYB's voice is very sweet, how should I say it how quiet. sweet and happy, everyone will be happy . On 11.1.2020 WYB brought a bag, at the beginning i didn't pay attention, but when WYB brought the bag next to me I knew it was a bag that contained junk food (Snack) (My note: Who likes snacks? :) .... ( i will kill them )

This is my world , a world with Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan together ...They are very sweet, they call each other with nicknames and I don't know what to say, maybe I'm dying ... Thanks Yizhan ...
😍🌺😭♥🐇💖✨😏😏😏