🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖 🎋

Everyone knows that WYB cannot eat spicy food.
When he eats spicy food. WEBs throat will be very sore, but from the first time he met XZ. Wang Yibo has started eating spicy food. There was a time when the whole crew went to a hotpot, everyone prepared a love hotpot for them (half spicy and half non-spicy). At that moment WYB was still laughing happily. WYB sat down to eat next to XZ but gg waved his hand saying "Ylbo go eat that food, that's not spicy, spicy food makes you uncomfortable and irritates your throat. Go sit with them." but Wyb didn't care, continuing to eat with XZ and the result was that everyone heard him coughing that night. the next day his voice was hoarse and his face was red...

If everyone saw the answers that xz gave about eating hot pot, then people would know which hotpot Xz likes now, because someone can't eat what he likes . My personal note: Xz recently said in an interview that he can no longer eat spicy food and is soRRy to
be a 'dishonor for the people of Chongqing, his hometown, whose inhabitants are known for their very food spicy) . My brother was an employee of Tinh Quang Dai Thuong (TTXS. Day Day Up). so I was able to go behind the scenes with him. at that moment I met

Xiao Zhan. I had already prepared pen and paper to ask for his autograph, he was really very kind, his voice was warm and very deep, he asked me where he should leave the autograph, so I indicated the shape of the heart in the middle of the sheet of paper. When Xz finished signing. Wyb came, after seeing Xiao Zhan's signature in the middle of the heart shape, he seemed to get annoyed. Xiao Zhan noticed it gave me the sheet with his autograph and chased him, this is the first time I have seen XZ so unhappy , he will surely go to calm Wang Yibo.
later near the entrance as they both left the room (Wyb and Xz). I saw Wyb walking with a happy and satisfied face as Xiao Zhan walked behind Wyb slightly bowing his head while touching his lips. I saw that Xiao Zhan's lips were slightly swollen and had a pale pink mark clearly visible on his white neck neck . Wyb has never praised a person so much, normally to praise a person he has to think very long about .

What to say but for Xiao Zhan it was different. That was the first time I heard Wyb calling Xiao Zhan: "Zhan Zhan". Wyb kept running around Xz praising him: "Zhan you are really handsome, you act so well". Whenever Wyb taught Xz new steps during the breaks from filming The Untamed, Wyb praised Xiao Zhan: "Zhan is really talented " and then finally I don't know why those two boys ended up with fighting for fun .

Reallyyyyy !!!!! 😍🌺🐇♥✨🔥🔥🔥