🥀 𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 🥀

Salty drops wet my eyes, like knives cut the white cheeks. Breathe fast, frantic beat ... Here's what I felt, here's what I felt when I passed you over there ... Near the ravine, you were there looking at me with those eyes, so tired and so red. As if there were no more tears to shed, time stopped for a moment ... The only thing I heard was your voice, a weak and low voice. It was a trembling voice, but I didn't hear your words clearly, I was so scared that I didn't listen to your voice. And then everything starts to flow as if time had started again, I recovered from my state and looked you in the eyes. I saw so much, so much pain; excruciating pain that I felt coming from your chest. There was anger, confusion and fear; as if you were lost ... I took a deep breath and said with trembling: - "Wei Ying goes back". My voice sounded weak, but I stayed there; with my eyes planted in yours. I was looking at you looking for an answer that never came, the only thing you did was go back. And then a smile, a bitter and sad smile ... Then nothing more, you had fallen, you were about to embrace death when I took you ... With my bleeding arm I tried to get up, but in vain; I felt useless ... Because at that moment all the years of training were null, I no longer had the strength to react. He could see your gaze beyond my scarlet red arm, you were still smiling and looking at me ... Did you really decide to die? Were you really ready to leave me? So many questions arose that would never have been answered. Yet you were there attached to me, we were there ... Together again, it would have been the last. If only I had protected you, I regret the day when I left you at the mercy of darkness, at the mercy of the deepest fears, at the mercy of an evil world ... I did not protect you, I did nothing. The only thing I did was treat you badly and walk away ...

TO BE CONTINUED ... 🌹♥.