🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

During filming. Wyb had to stay awake for several nights to memorize the script, so his eyes
were swollen and his eyes looked bloody. At that time, people gave YIBO eye drops, but YiBo was determined not to take it and not to use it. Everyone couldn't do anything about it. So after a while YIBo telephoned someone, spoke in a tired voice but still complained: I don't want to. I just want to use your eye drops". So the next day there was a courier who brought some things to Wyb, the filming site did not allow uninvited people to come in. so YIBO went to pick up the item. We saw the sender's sticker, XZ sent (YIBO) various eye drops, clothes and food. At that time. YiBo's tired face was happy . While filming Yu YI. Wyb sent many things to XZ. That day YiBo sent milk tea with food that XZ loves to eat, there is also a note of YiBo in the package: "Fight, remember to take care of yourself. I took something for you, there are clothes in that white box "after receiving the item I saw XZ send an SMS to YiBo: Do you want me to become fat? why do you send so many things? "YiBo replied:* Xz you will be so beautiful forever, you won't gain weight ". XZ really likes children. once XZ said: "Children are so cute, children are the most adorable creatures in the world" when YiBo went to the makeup room he listened to him and said: "So who is more adorable? me or the kids? who do you love most? "XZ at that moment said." Yibo, you're a kid. "YiBo heard it, then looked up and said fiercely" stop saying it enough. I'm not a child!!" XZ felt guilty and immediately apologized saying "Yibo is not a child. Yibo is the most adorable" YiBo happily listened to those words. Tomorrow I will publish a new rumor. I love you so much .

OMG i'm crying now , because they are so cute ...
Yizhan is my life , I feel really happy when see them ... I know I am in love with them ... 🌺✨