🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

GG did this wonderful painting, which is so packed full of subtle clues to his relationship with DD. From DD's name hidden in the water, GG and his cat to the bicycle with the shadow that looks like motorbike, as well as the lonely boy walking on the shore and the sunset in the background, everything points to GG's love for DD. This painting is a beautiful dedication to the one he loves most. When he painted this he painted it from the heart you can see that in every brushstroke.

Honestly, till now the only thing that i believe is the lonely man who are walking alone and a man who overlooking the lonely man. For DD's name, im not sure yet. But don't you think, this painting by GG is so similar to that kepler's song? As what he sang before, he changed the lyrics to "i love the lonely star". This is it. The ultimate answer! Oh i love how GG express his love. Now I will show you the photo that represents the drawing made by Xiao Zhan, if you look carefully, this painting hides some things that if you are not careful you will not be able to notice.

I will explain everything, if you notice inside the drawing, where we see the sea, do you notice something strange? Well I tell you, Xiao Zhan seems to have drawn the initials of Wang Yibo's name .. That is, the character 王, which is on the left where Xiao Zhan is. On the right instead we can find a boy walking nearby, the rumors say that this boy who is depicted is our Wang Yibo himself.

After telling you the last thing I will put a picture of you, where we can see Wang Yibo walking in the direction of Xiao Zhan, in the scene that we all know by now. That is, the one where he pretends to have forgotten his cap, all to watch our Xiao Zhan in secret. Returning to us above the figure of the mysterious boy we can see other characters that are 博 that is Bo. It seems that our Xiao Zhan drew himself and another person ... whose identity we already know ... 😏😏😏

 😏😏😏

Hunan TV show 11

Hunan TV show 11.11 Carnival Festival 2019

What do you think guys ? Is real or fake ?
For me is real 😏😌♥😌