🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

Xz and YiBo often adjust their collars for each other when in the set of The Untamed., once the makeup artist approaches them and makes fun of them. The two are like an old couple." .
(This is a REAL. there is a video) XZ and YiBo quarreled during a scene in the film. Zhann started a heated discussion with YiBo on the love between Wei Ying and Lan Zhan in the film. At that time, the camera was recording, a crew member laughed and said to the people next to him: "Son and son, my couple is fighting again !" On March 14. 2020, the 3rd anniversary of our boys first meeting. YiBo published a hidden weibo post just for his friends, which is a photo of two people taking photos together and wearing a hat: With you at mine side (My note: it's the caption above the photo) YIBO gets everything from XZ got new shoes or when he got injured (My note: refers to when Xz worried about Yibo's injury).. YiBo once told XZ that his shoes were broken and he wanted to change them, but the shoe was only scratched . XZ then made fun of YiBo: "Yiba you just want to buy a new pair, don't you? At that time. YiBo looked seriously at XZ, sincerely saying, "You!" (meaning he never convinced Xz about his false needs) .

Yes , yes Wang Yibo , yes yes Xiao Zhan ...
I love you guys ... I love you so much 💖✨🌺