🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

The fact happened backstage, XZ knew that WYB was injured but did not know how serious the Injury was. It is a wound caused by the skateboard, when XZ asked where he was injured. WYB indicated his gravure saying that he had injured himself there. At that moment XZ didn't have time to take a look at his wound, so he only looked at WYB with reproach and worry saying: I already told you ." (My note: to be careful I suppose) and then sighed ...

But you know where the gravure bone is and how important it is. WYB's legs were so thin, there was almost no flesh wrapped in the bones, yet he had hurt the gravure bone, then explained to XZ that he had not fallen but that he had hit the wall with the skateboard. The girls don't care but XZ . Do you know how many times XZ reminded him that he is STILL REMINDING HIM TO BE CAREFUL? ...

But in the end, WYB was injured again and again. 1 time and 2 times 3 times. This is called not worrying about himself, so XZ got angry . So, read carefully and explain what XZ shows in the Weibo event. Tomorrow for you. XZ will have to watch Bo keep playing and getting hurt again ??? And there are many external reasons, but the staff said the brothers got along, only that it was so much on December 28th, (My note: I don't understand.) Now we are afraid that China pays too much attention to them, and they are unemployed tomorrow . Don't worry. love must have enough bitterness to be happy to be happy ...

They take care of each other and are so cute. One thing about everything I wrote made me angry. And it is the carelessness of managers, they should avoid the injuries of Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan as much as possible. Obviously I am not only talking about them but also about the producers and china. All actors must be protected from accidents on the set ... What do you think?