🎋 𝔸𝕟𝕒𝕝𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕤 / ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

Today I published a chapter, where we can see a video and a photo. Tonight I will analyze the message that Wang Yibo wrote on Weibo. Wang Yibo said these words in the message: "I have not said anything, but I know that I understand that this is our tacit agreement. Love is like this, it accompanies you every day".

Well if you go we can start analyzing the first sentence that Wang Yibo wrote ... Then at the beginning he says he" didn't say anything", well there are some people including me who thinks Wang Yibo was referring to the period in which he and Xiao Zhan have not been together. You are surely asking yourself a question, what does Xiao Zhan have to do with this? Well the answer is very simple, Wang Yibo referred to the period when the interviews and fanmeeting on The Untamed were over. During the same period, perhaps weeks later, there was the lockdown which clearly diminished their eventual exits or otherwise.

Continuing Wang Yibo says that "But I know you understand that this is our tacit agreement", let's analyze this second sentence

Continuing Wang Yibo says that "But I know you understand that this is our tacit agreement", let's analyze this second sentence. Here Wang Yibo refers to a person with whom he has decided to speak silently. As we have seen in my previous chapters, there have been lots of updates from both; Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan communicated via photos or videos, uploaded to Weibo and other social networks. In the various images and videos we can see the special way in which Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan communicate ... Wang Yibo in his message clearly said that this "Xiao Zhan" person knows that Wang Yibo loves him. And even if Wang Yibo doesn't say anything publicly, through photos or messages on Weibo he declares himself every time.

Now let's analyze the last sentence he wrote

Now let's analyze the last sentence he wrote. Wang Yibo says "that love is made this way and that it accompanies you every day"... Well with this sentence it literally killed me, Wang Yibo obviously refers to a difficult relationship. In the good sense, of course, things have happened. I've already told you about it in the old chapters ... In case you go and see the chapters. Wang Yibo later says that love is like this and therefore it is not always easy, but this does not matter because Wang Yibo loves this "person" (Xiao Zhan). I'm not entirely sure if this is a real statement. But the words spoken by Wang Yibo drove the Web mad, which now speaks of it continuously ... I analyzed the Rumor as promised, what I said is the pure truth. Now the declaration of his GeGe hahah is missing and we can even die ...