🎋 𝕏𝕚𝕒𝕠 ℤ𝕙𝕒𝕟 ℝ𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ❗❗❗ 🎋

When Zhan was resting after filming, a phone call came. Zhan said: "Yes, I know, I attention to YİBO .." I felt very curious about the person who spoke to Zhan because the way Zhan spoke politely and obediently, at that time I thought it was Zhan's mother. But Zhan laughed and said, "It's YiBo's mother, she asked me to take care of YiBo more and care."But I feel that they must be very close, and maybe both of them have come to each other's families.

There was a video for Tet, I watched it and I was not surprised when YiBo was in Zhan's house. Did you know? YiBo loudly called out to Zhan to eat and blamed Zhan for caring for cats more than himself. This video was removed shortly thereafter. I still have a YiBo video at Zhan's house but it's not very clear Bo and maybe that's why the video didn't get deleted.

After Zhan's scandal, it was reported that Zhan went to YiBo's house. There was a video showing Zhan parked under YiBo's house and that was confirmed, but I'm not talking about that video here but about a rumor. It was Zhan, who went to see YiBo's parents and YiBo's mother stroked Zhan's head, YiBo's mother said something to Zhan for a long time and she finally kissed Zhan's forehead. I think the two of them really had their parents agree on a lover relationship.

While The Untamed was being filmed but not yet released, there was a video of Zhan's mother visiting YiBo. At that time, Zhan was having to film another film and that day Zhan was not in The Untamed crew. At that time someone asked her, "Are you YiBo's mother?" She said, "Yes, but today I did not come to see Zhan, but to meet YiBo". And that day is said to be the day YiBo launched Zhan's family ❗❗❗

What the fuck did I write, I can't do it ... What I found is disconcerting ... I'm seriously dying guys, I don't know about you ... But I leave my life. You are really telling me that their mothers know that these two ... are in love, you are really telling me that they went to each other's house for a dinner ...You really, like ... Oh my god, guys I've never died like this with the two of them, but now it's different. I'm literally screaming ... bad bad ... They go to the hotel together, eat together, always stay together ... They touch each other secretly or in public, they look at each other intensely ... They say sweet things ... They embrace, they kiss ... because I know it, I know hell ... I know everything about them, I always look for something ... I can read body language and between them there is always tension and desire to touch and love each other ... Don't tell me it's a simple friendship because friends (close ones or not) they don't behave like this ... I know for sure . . .