🥀 𝓡𝓮𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓼 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 3 🥀

I left you alone, even though I was there next to you. I watched you fall from that damned cliff, I watched you smile as you left. I wanted to fall too, but you stopped me; because you had to save me. I feel so guilty that I would do everything to make up for it or to go back. I just wanted to repress my guilt, so I decided to fight against my loved ones, with ferocity I hurt everyone and everything.I knelt because of the pain not of my body, but of the mind and heart. I let them hurt you and I will never forgive this. I love you and will love you forever, even if I have to go against my own family. Even though wounded and deadly sad, I kept looking for you. I played Inquiry for you, but no answer. I waited sixteen long years, but in the end there you are. I look at you and see that you have not changed, you are even more beautiful than before. You were there in front of me and you smiled at me ... I didn't want anything else, because I knew that this moment would last forever and that all my regrets were blown away by the wind. I looked for you and prayed for your return, now that yes here I will never let you go. I will protect you, I won't make the same mistake as I once did.

I love you and will love you forever ...
Goodbye Wei Ying.

 Goodbye Wei Ying ♥