🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠 ? 🎋

Once, when Xiao Zhan went to take a break, his phone suddenly range for a call: Xz wasn't going to take the call early because the phone was too far from him. But the phone rang many times Xiao Zhan asked the staff to pick up the phone, when he saw the name of who was calling him. Xiao Zhan smiled ironically: Tm filming the show . yes yes . how's it going ??? You don't just have to try, you have to do everything you can... yes if you have time . "I saw him (XZ) call twice but his sweet and deep voice makes me fall in love..

During a break from filming The Untamed, when I went to the dining table to eat. I saw Xiao Zhan take the lunch box next to the place where Wang Yibo had eaten, when he opened the box I saw only that he was left half of Wyb's rice, the other half still in order on one side of the lunch box. At that time. X2 didn't seem annoyed at all, he grabbed the chopsticks and started eating.. (My note: practically XZ ate the food that Wang Yibo hadnt finished or left).

Once rested in the backstage of Yuushun (the set of the new Xiao Zhan film "Oath of Love."). Xz spoke. for a long time on the phone, said: "Your face is so small you really are. - you're so cute. It's smaller than mine face, so it's okay . obviously. the small face looks very pretty, you're handsome. Yibo.well, I have to shoot the next scene of the film..."

Real Real Real

In the Day Day Up program, when Yibo was asked if he would ever get married, Wang Yibo said he would get married when he was 30, why did he think about getting married at this age precisely? If we count the age of when Wyb would like to marry the year it would be . he would be 29 years old, almost 30 years old. Yibo would be exactly 30 in 2026, but Xz also said that in 2026 he will marry... 2026: Wang Yibo 30 years (Married) Xiao Zhan wants to get married as well in 2026 (Married). So, happy new year to all, let's go together until , 2026, until the ring finger of the two of you wear the wedding ring together. I can hide too . . .

Okay guys this is fucking rumor ... OMG i can't do it ... I love them so much , this rumor is real guys ... I wish you happy day .. 😍🌺😭♥🐇