⚖ 𝓘𝓶𝓹𝓞𝓻𝓜𝓪𝓷𝓜 𝓲𝓌𝓌𝓟𝓮𝓌 ⚖

Xiao Zhan's lawyer said they've succeeded in the 1st round, but the rest of the process will be a secret also! I half-graduated today (Finished thesis defense but didn't have the ceremony yet).

COMMENT BY amytulip

Lawyers finally they going to do something about the haters something about the haters , they said that they had enough ; they even got calls recording from people calling zhan and insulting him.What fans should do is spread only love like zhan want us to do ... So we don't make it hard for him , we have to always support him, he is our baby . Do not hit in touch with haters or try to say anything to do them. Do just like zhan did support with good words. Because if fans try to say something to haters again. We going to make things complicated more , Yibo also is using lawyers now ; For Yibo it's the same thing, his agency is taking serious action on this issue.We will try our best to do the right thing without hurting him , Oh, then let them wear fair stockings, we will be to the end! I just with them happiness and haters stay away from them. Because they don't deserve this hate at all ...

The Beijing law office that represents Xiao Zhan updates the case files on Weibo From now on will officially start submitting the  law "Believe In the law, respect the law" I have been waiting for this day for a long sleep, but I have to wait for ...

The Beijing law office that represents Xiao Zhan updates the case files on Weibo From now on will officially start submitting the law "Believe In the law, respect the law" I have been waiting for this day for a long sleep, but I have to wait for the results, there is still a way ahead, fighting! You are strong !! ♥✨😍💚🌺💙🐇😻💪🏻😏💛

The Beijing law office that represents Xiao Zhan updates the case files on Weibo From now on will officially start submitting the  law "Believe In the law, respect the law" I have been waiting for this day for a long sleep, but I have to wait for ...