🎋 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕦𝕞𝕠𝕣 🎋

Xz said he likes both dogs and cats, but he only raised cats because the dogs were too demanding and there were no people who could look after his dog while he was at work. But Xz often called Yibo puppy'. because Yibo was always a goblin with people (Me:?) Yibo said he wasn't in the habit of interacting much with others, but he didn't refuse and didn't reject Xz's touch when they were together for the first time in the set of the movie The Untamed.

Yibo always defined himself as Cool Guy and not as a sweet guy, but when Xz said. "Yibo, who's sweet?" Wyb smiled and, raising his hand. said. "Tm the sweet boy." Yibo always said that it is not easy for him to compromise with others (which he always maintains his opinion, and he does not allow himself to be influenced by others easily) but every time Xz says something regardless of whether right or wrong Yibo nodded in agreement. For example, there was an interview where MC talked to XZ about washing clothes at home. Xz answered quietly and then told everyone (in front of the cameras on) that Yibo was also washing his hes at home. Yibo "I wash them in the washing machine."

Xz insisted again: "washing them in the washing machine is also a form of independent cleaning. (My note: I think it refers to the fact that they don't need others to wash their clothes for them.) I still have to hang clothes on my own and then Yibo sitting next to him, nodded repeatedly: "right right right" Who said before that he would keep his opinion huh ??? On Show Day Day Up, in an episode where Yibo was recently dressed in a suit Wyb said, I never said I loved my parents because I don't like to say it in words " That's it "ATTENTION: WO AI NI (I LOVE YOU) does not even tell his parents to show his love for them, but in Xz he showed his love also with words ...

OMG really !!! 😍😍😍😭😭😭I'm crying now , guys this rumor is real

I'm crying now , guys this rumor is real . You believe me guys ?