Chapter 41-A Very Special Guest

'We're listening,' Eun Hye and Nick  nodded.

'I'll get straight to the point. I do not approve of Ji Hyo and that rapper's relationship,' Mr Song spat.

'Oh?' The pair was surprised.

'You like my daughter, don't you?' Mr Song was being blunt, as he pointed at Nick with a sly smile.

'Umm. Yes,' Nick was stunned by his words. However, Eun Hye was impressed by Mr Song's bluntness.

'So, both of you, I believe, can come up with a plan to break them up such that you don't hurt my daughter?' Mr Song crossed his fingers.

'Umm,' Both of them hesitated.

'I'll offer the both of you a great deal,' Mr Song went to his desk and picked up a silver briefcase.

Without another word, he passed the big briefcase to the two of them.

'Open it,' Mr Song gestured as his lips curled up cunningly, knowing that they will accept his great offer.

Eun Hye did what she was told and opened the briefcase, leaving the both of them speechless after that.

'Daebak,' was the only word that had escaped their lips.

The briefcase contained thick wads of cash, and visually, it was impossible to count the amount of the cash.

'I'll offer you 800,000,000 won, if the both of you come up with a plan to ruin their relationship, but do not hurt my daughter. Mr Song emphasised. 'And if you need anymore money to carry out your plan, feel free to ask me.'

'Imagine what we can do with all this money,' Eun Hye whispered to Nick.

'Deal?' Mr Song held his hand out.

'Deal!' Eun Hye nodded in agreement as Nick gave Mr Song a firm handshake, signifying that they were now in cooperation.

'And lastly, if you and Ji Hyo become an item, I'll definitely approve of it,' Mr Song pointed at Nick again, making Nick fill with joy.

Outside of the restaurant where Ji Hyo just had her lunch, Ji Hyo was now hailing a cab while happily drinking her favourite Americano.

In no time, Ji Hyo had succesfully reached the opening set of Running Man. The PD then led her to a mini room in a corner, and told her that  a very special guest will arrive shortly.

'I hope it will be someone great,' Ji Hyo thought to herself.

The door opened abruptly, breaking Ji Hyo's train of thoughts. To Ji Hyo, the guest was totally opposite of the word 'great'. In fact, it was on the extreme end, totally opposite of great. It was extremely bad.

Clad in a dark checkered shirt and a tight black mini skirt, with her hair tied into a ponytail, was the guest, Yoon Eun Hye.

'Aigoo, wasn't she at my dad's office?' Ji Hyo thought, feeling appalled.

'Hi, Ji Hyo,' Eun Hye waved as she bowed at Ji Hyo.

'Hi,' Ji Hyo replied as she bowed, and was speechless after that.

'Please take a seat,' the PD said as Eun Hye sat next to Ji Hyo, making Ji Hyo shift uncomfortably.

'The fake name of this race will be called The Christmas Race, but the real name of the race is The Return of the Bond Sister. In this race, both of you are spies. There will be three missions before the final mission. Either one of you have to come in at top two for each of the three missions to receive the order of elimination respectively for the final mission. If at least one of you come in at top two for the first three missions, the other member who is also in top two will receive fake clues about the spy. But if either of you don't come in at top two, the other top two members will receive real clues about your identities which will be to their advantage and you'll not receive anything,' The PD paused.

'In the final mission, you have to eliminate the members in the order that you had received in the previous missions if you come in at top two. If you are unclear of the order, there will be slips of paper which contain clues about the order of elimination hidden in the final location. Both of you will use water guns to eliminate everyone by shooting at their nametags with a special liquid,' At this point, Eun Hye was smirking to herself, and Ji Hyo was feeling indignant due to the fact that she had to work with Eun Hye.

'If you eliminate them in the wrong order, the other running man members will win and you'll be out instantly. If there's a situation where Ji Hyo's name tag is ripped off by another member and she's eliminated, but Eun Hye manages to stay alive till the end after she eliminates the rest, only she wins, and vice versa. And do note that the size of your water guns will be based on the overall performance for the first three missions. The final mission will only end when a whistle is blown and an announcement will be made to announce the winner,' the PD continued to explain.

'Is it that simple? So the first three missions are important too?' Eun Hye asked as she did an innocent-face.

'Yes and yes,' the PD blushed.

'Why did he blush?' Ji Hyo was shocked.

'Let's win this,' Eun Hye stood up and held out her hand.

'Lets win this,' Ji Hyo repeated and shook her partner's hand unwillingly.

(Are you surprised by the special guest? Please do comment and vote for my chapters!! Ty! Find out more in my next chapter!)