Chapter 32-All my fault

Gary was speechless and shocked when he walked in, as he dropped a bottle of water onto the ground.

"Oppa..." Ji Hyo was shocked as she pulled away from Nick's embrace.

"Yea, I get it," Gary left the room immediately.

Nick was oblivious to what happened and tried to hug Ji Hyo again, but Ji Hyo refused.

"Who is he? I only know he's the guy who came to visit me the last time, with a man..." Nick was cut off by Ji Hyo.

"Stay here," Ji Hyo also left the room immediately, wanting to find Gary.

"Who is that guy? And why did Ji Hyo chase after him?"  Nick thought, furious that Ji Hyo left.

(At the corridors, outside Nick's ward...)

"Gary oppa!" Ji Hyo ran after Gary.

Gary, feeling  a little happy that Ji Hyo came after him, turned around to face her.

"What? Go and kiss Nick," Gary crossed his arms.

"Oppa, he was the one who went ahead and kiss me. I was about to pull away from him when you came in," Ji Hyo explained, not knowing if she was lying or telling the truth.

"Really? I don't believe you," Gary looked into Ji Hyo's eyes.

"I'm not lying. I'm being honest." Ji Hyo looked back, to prove that she was honest.

"Okay, I believe you," Gary embraced her as they both smiled to themselves.

Just then, Nick appeared and saw them hugging. Ji Hyo was the only one who saw this as Gary's back was facing Nick.

Nick was surprised by what he had witnessed and was hurt that his own girlfriend is two-timing him. 

"Song Ji Hyo, you two-timer!  Since I don't even remember anything, I'm gonna kill myself!" Nick roared as he fled.

Everyone who was in the corridor looked at the screaming Nick. Gary also immediately stopped hugging Ji Hyo and turned around.

"Oppa, what do we do?" Ji Hyo was worried.

Instinctively, Gary held Ji Hyo's hand and chased after Nick. 

"It's the only right thing to do," Gary thought, although Nick had kissed his own girlfriend.

Soon, the three of them arrived at the rooftop, with Nick ahead of the other two.

"Don't come  any nearer, or I'll jump!" Nick widened his eyes as he stood on the edge of the rooftop.

"No!" Ji Hyo and Gary yelled.

"Calm down, don't be foolish," Gary adjusted his Leesang cap.

"This is all my fault! If anything happens to Nick, I wouldn't forgive myself!" Ji Hyo blamed herself.

(So, what do you think will happen to Nick? I will update very soon. Remember to vote and leave  a comment below! Thanks!)