Chapter 70-The Incident

'Me? Kang Hee Gun, calm down!' the Boss yelped.

'You got to pay now!' Gary flung his arm swiftly around her pale neck, with a sharp blade threatening to cut into the Boss' flesh.

Haha picked Ji Hyo off the ground and said, 'I'm going to bring her to the hospital, open the door!'

'Let me go first,' the Boss struggled pitifully.

'Gary, let that person go,' Jae Suk pleaded.

Joong Ki's eyes drifted to a corner and found a pair of keys there.

'There!' Joong Ki retrieved the keys and hurriedly unlocked the gate. With Ji Hyo in his arms, Haha bolted outside, while Kwang Soo called the police and ambulance.

'Gary, it's all over. Let's go,' Jong Kook gestured.

All this while, Nick and Eun Hye still seemed to be unconscious.

'No!' His strongly reply stunned the others. 'I'll get rid of her once and for all, she's just too troublesome!' Gary held the Boss as hostage.

'Before we do anything, let's reveal his or her identity!' Joong Ki cleverly pointed out.

'This villian!' Kwang Soo shouted out after calling.

'I'll faint if it's Suk Jun hyung,' Jong Kook stood with his arms akimbo.

'It can't be,' Without any further delay, Jae Suk took off the boss mask, leaving everyone in shock.

It was Jeong Eun Ji.

'Eun... Eun Ji?' Jae Suk's veins were bulging in anger.

'I thought.. You were overseas?' Joong Ki exclaimed.

'I... Just shut up! Let me go!' Eun Ji failed to free herself.

'Haha will be mad... Yah, Eun Ji ah...,' Jae Suk was frustrated.

'Why hasn't the police arrive yet?' Kwang Soo checked his watch.

'You harmed Ji Hyo..' Taking a step backwards, Gary led Eun Ji to the roof.

'Eun Ji ah... You shouldn't have listened to your father!' Jae Suk was in a fit of an anger.

'Haha, so what? What can you do?' Eun Ji was feeling giddy all of a sudden.

'Gary ah, let her go now. Do it for Ji Hyo,' With Jae Suk's words, Gary relented.

All of a sudden, Eun Ji's eyesight was blurry and she took a step back.

'Haha oppa...' She muttered, and without warning, she was off the roof.

Gary stretched out his hands, but failed to catch Eun Ji.

She had fallen off the building.

Everyone did not know what to do and were frightened. Shivering in fear, no one spoke at all, even Nick and Eun Hye.

Gary took his first step and looked down the building.

Blood was sprawled all over the ground and Eun Ji was right there, with her hands outstretched and eyes closed.

'What have I just done?' Gary fell to the floor of the roof.

'We are the police. We will now be taking all of you to the police station to be interrogated,' A team of people clad in uniform suits appeared.

'Who called the police?' Jae Suk demanded.

'Me...' Kwang Soo timidly raised his hand.

'I didn't kill her...' Gary refused to budge.

'Hyung, we know. Let's just go,' Joong Ki led the way.

After some forceful dragging, everyone was at the police station.

Gary was the first one to be interrogated.

(Outside the interrogation room...)

'What puzzles me is why did Eun Ji commit suicide?' Jae Suk revealed his thoughts.

'Did Gary hyung push her?' Kwang Soo said.

'Obviously not!' Joong Ki slapped him out of desperation.

'I thought I saw Eun Ji faint,' Jong Kook replied.

'Yah, I still can't believe Eun Ji was evil...' Jae Suk shook his head. 'And Nick and Eun Hye... were you guys helping Eun Ji?'

Eun Hye smiled at Jae Suk and the two of them knew they had to confess to everyone now.

'The real adventure begins now...' Eun Hye thought. 'Everything is going so well.'

(In the interrogation room...)

'Why did you kill the innocent girl?' the officer slammed onto the table.

'I did not... She fell by herself!' Gary defended himself.

'Then why were you holding a knife when we arrived at the scene?' the officer pressed on.

'I... She...It...' Gary stuttered.

'Stop acting now! Tell me the truth!' the officer shouted.

'I don't... know...' Gary started to cry.

Gary knew he was in deep trouble, and it might take a long time before he could see Ji Hyo again.

(Sorry for the late update as I had a few issues with wattpad! How will Ji Hyo react to this? Do keep voting and commenting!)