Chapter 5-Jealousy

Everyone was stunned for a moment, but after that, immediately called the doctor and nurses to inform them about the missing Ji Hyo.

The nurses quickly checked the CCTV, seeing what happened to Ji Hyo.

They saw that Ji Hyo secretly sneaked out of the room at dawn on her own accord and put some pillows under her blanked to appear that she was in bed.

'Oh my. Why will Ji Hyo leave?' Suk Jin thought.

'Exactly...' Jae Suk also was in deep thought.

Everyone was very worried about Ji Hyo and afraid that she was in great danger because she wasn't fully recovered.

Just then, Ji Hyo appeared out of the lift and had bags in her hand. Everyone ran to her and asked her if she was okay. It was like reporters interviewing a celebrity.

'Yah, I know all you oppas will come and the doctors wouldn't allow me to buy food outside, so I bought breakfast for all of us,' Ji Hyo smiled at everyone.

'Yah, don't do that next time, we will worry about you. And if you want outside food, we can always help you buy,' Jong Kook nagged at Ji Hyo as usual.

Ji Hyo nodded and everyone went back into her room, chatting while eating lunch.

'Wait, where's Kang Gary?' Ji Hyo asked all of a sudden.

'Oh, he's working on a new album so he can't come,' Haha lied enthusiastically, smiling at Ji Hyo, again, like a fool.

Everyone knew that Gary was already at xxx restaurant, preparing for Ji Hyo's party.

'Okay...' Ji Hyo was suspicious and avoided Haha's weird smile and continued eating her lunch.

After lunch, Jae Suk said,'Ji Hyo, all of us have to go now...'

'Why?' Ji Hyo probed. 'Are you guys hiding something from me?'

'Uhh, no... We have to go to someone's wedding,' Kwang Soo lied with persuasiveness.

'Who's wedding? Can i go?' Ji Hyo looked excited.

'You don't know that person. Besides, you're recovering from your wounds, so you must rest', Suk Jin answered.

'Fine, bye oppas,' Ji Hyo waved.

'Bye', everyone said in unison.

'Wait!' Ji Hyo exclaimed.

'Yea?' Jong Kook said while everyone turned around again.

'Bring this extra set of lunch I bought to Kang Gary,' Ji Hyo said.

Everyone was feeling jealous by Ji Hyo's kind thoughts to Gary.

'Okay,' Jong Kook took the lunch box reluctantly and all the five male running man members finally left.

Everyone took the same van and arrived at xxx restaurant for Ji Hyo's surprise birthday party.

When they went in, they saw the restaurant about half decorated with what Ji Hyo liked and her faces, not forgetting Monday Couple's happy moments.

Everyone was amazed by Gary's efforts, but a little angry that most of them were Gary and Ji Hyo's photos.

'Gary yah, where are our pictures with Ji Hyo?' Jae Suk pointed out.

'Oh, you can put them up at the other side of the restaurant', Gary continued decorating.

'Oh ya, and Ji Hyo asked us to bring this extra lunch set to you', Jong Kook spoke reluctantly, setting the lunch set on a table.

'Aww, she still thinks about me,' Gary smiled to himself.

Everyone had a pinch of jealousy towards Gary and Ji Hyo's close relationship.

It seemed like everyone knew what to do in order to get Ji Hyo's heart.

A special birthday present for her.