Chapter 15-Stabbed

"What? Why is it my fault?" Ji Hyo asked Nick.

"It's  actually not your fault... Um...it might be my fault too.. Let me put it this way. Both of us then fell in love with you." Nick explained.

"Daebak, you guys knew each other," Ji Hyo exclaimed.

"We were both trying very hard to get you and be as romantic to you as possible, but one day... Gary and I had a competition and asked you on a date on the same day. You turned up in my restaurant and came to meet me instead of Gary because you wanted to return me something and then we continued to talk so much about school and other stuff till we forgot how late it was, we had so much fun," Nick smiled.

"Yeah, because you dropped your wallet and I went there to return you your wallet," Ji Hyo sighed as she leaned against a wall.

"He waited for you very long in his restaurant and kept on drinking until he was drunk. After our meeting, I drove past by Gary's restaurant and saw him drinking. I went in and asked him to stop drinking. He was stubborn and continued drinking, so I slapped him to wake him up. He started to cry and asked me to get out and said that I stole you away from him. The day after, we started dating and I only cared about you and forgot all about what happened to Gary on that day. And I also wanted to escape from him. Only a month later, I tried to explain to him what happened on that day but he wouldn't listen. From that day onwards, we never contacted each other anymore, and I didn't really care because I was going out with you," Nick continued as he beamed at different intervals.

"So that's what happened. And you better explain to Gary what happened.' Ji Hyo sighed again.

"Yeah, I will. Can't believe we broke up for so long,' Nick said.

"By the way, why are you here?" Ji Hyo ignored Nick's casual remark.

"Eun Hye told me that it was your birthday and that your party was held here. So I came," Nick answered.

"That Yoon Eun Hye," thought Ji Hyo.

"So, are you single? If you are, I still stand a chance, right?" Nick winked at Ji Hyo.

Ji Hyo just ignored him and started to walk back to the restaurant by the back door, with Nick right behind her.

Just then, a masked man walked into the alley with an evil smile.

Ji Hyo ignored that man and continued to walk forward but was stopped by that masked man.

"You shall pay!" The man suddenly spoke and without any hesitation, he took out a knife and aimed it at Ji Hyo.

Instinctively, Nick pushed Ji Hyo aside and got stabbed instead. The man then quickly fled.

Ji Hyo was shocked and squatted down next to Nick and used her hands to support his head.

"Nick? Nick, dont scare me! Nick!" Ji Hyo cried out.

 (What do you think happened to Nick? And who is that man? Find out in my next chapter! Remember to vote for my story! Ty!)