Chapter 26-At a loss

'Yah, listen to what he says now or else.' Suk Jin emphasised on the word 'now' and pointed his gun at Gary.

Gary's eyes widened instantly, and it was no doubt that he was also frightened by the situation.

Everyone was shocked by what Suk Jin had done, and everyone was unsure of what to do next.

'But… why Suk Jin oppa? Hmm… I better go or else someone gets shot again…' Ji Hyo stood up and walked to Kwang Soo as she sniffed.

She quickly took a glance at Gary, and Gary also looked her, both of their eyes filled with tears, but more importantly, with love.

'Wise decision,' Suk Jin smiled.

Ji Hyo and Eun Ji's eyes also met, and they both clearly understood how each other felt.

When Ji Hyo was next to Kwang Soo, Kwang Soo immediately pushed Eun Ji away, and held Ji Hyo as hostage as he pointed a gun at her head. Eun Ji then fell down, but Jae Suk helped her up.

Without hesitation, Kwang Soo and Suk Jin went out of the room with Ji Hyo. All the nurses and doctors saw that both Suk Jin and Kwang Soo had guns in their hands and immediately kneeled down in one corner.

Three of them then boarded a van and left hastily.

(Back in Ji Hyo's ward…)

Without any further delay, Eun Ji quickly called some doctors over and sent Haha for operation on a stretcher.

On the way to the operation room, the  remaining running man members, Eun Ji and Eun Hye followed Haha there.

Jong Kook held Haha's palm tightly, encouraging him to stay awake. Haha just smiled weakly and said, 'Bye,Hyung,' , which made Jong Kook cry.

They waited outside and were all comforting Jong Kook, but at the same time, worried for Haha.

'Why is all this happening?' Jae Suk gave a casual remark which the others agreed.

Just then, a doctor approached the group and told them that Nick was awake. He also added that Nick only requested to see Ji Hyo, which made the others surprised. But after some persuasion, the doctor allowed all of them to go see Nick together.

The question of  'Why did he only want to see Ji Hyo?' was lingering in the air but they just ignored it.

'Finally, a piece of good news! Let's go!' Eun Hye spoke cheerfully as she gave a genuine smile and headed for Nick's ward.

Jae Suk and Gary then followed Eun Hye to Nick's ward, while Eun Ji and Jong Kook offered to stay behind for Haha.

Soon enough, they reached Nick's ward. And the first thing they heard from Nick was:

'Eun Hye, why are you here? Where's Ji Hyo? And who are they?' He sighed as he pointed at Gary and Jae Suk.

'What?' The three people spoke in unison.

(What do you think happened to Nick? And more importantly, what will happen to Haha and Ji Hyo? Find out in my next update! And please vote for my story and give me some feedback! Thank you!)