Chapter 77-Suspicions

(A/N: Hope you guys wouldn't be confused in this chapter as there will be many scenes which would skip here and there :3)

As Kwang Soo was still in shock, he stood rooted to the spot for nearly a minute, until a nurse had approached him to ask him if he was alright.

"The noona I trusted so much is evil?" Kwang Soo was conversing with the air.

In a hurry, he asked the doctor in charge of Haha to check on Haha.

Feeling anxious, Kwang Soo digged out his phone out of his pocket and without hesitation, he dialled Jong Kook hyung's number, which he had remembered it by heart.

"Hello, hyung?' Kwang Soo's hands were trembling.

"Hmm," Jong Kook was woken up by Kwang Soo's sudden phone call.

"Come to the hospital now," Kwang Soo demanded.

"Why? Is something wrong? Why are you calling me at such a late hour? Pabo yah?" Jong Kook reprimanded.

"No, we were the pabos, but now we're not!" Kwang Soo sounded firm.

"What the heck are you talking about? I'm hanging up," Jong Kook was infuriated by his dongsaeng.

"I'm serious! Come to the hospital... Um, Haha hyung is in a critical condition!" Kwang Soo made up a lie again, as usual.

"What? Now you're telling me?" Jong Kook was heard ruffling his bedsheets.

"Palli! Oh and don't ask anyone to come!" Kwang Soo requested.

"Why?" Jong Kook asked, feeling exhausted.

"Got to go!" Kwang Soo hung up the call.

Just then, the doctor exited Haha's ward and had a grin plastered on his face.

"What.. Why are you smiling?" Kwang Soo was dumbfounded and dropped his handphone on the ground.

"You have some explaining to do in there," the doctor shook his head and left without another word.

Kwang Soo opened the door to Haha's ward and saw Haha shaking his head, just like the doctor.

Just then, a dark figure passed by the corridors and picked up Kwang Soo's phone, which no one had noticed.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Kwang Soo ran up to Haha, with a concerned expression on his face.

"Take a seat," Haha patted on an empty space on his bed.

Kwang Soo heeded Haha's instructions and sat down without fail.

Out of a sudden, Haha was bawling.

"Why, Kwang Soo, why?" Haha embraced Kwang Soo.

"Huh?" Kwang Soo reluctantly hugged his hyung back and felt awkward.

"Ji Hyo is totally cunning and she made me get... cancer!!" Haha started. "What do I do?"

"What cancer? I saw you having a headache... I knew it! She said she drugged you right? With the water!" Kwang Soo felt as if he was some sort of intelligent detective who is cracking a tough case.

"Mmmmmm!" Haha caressed Kwang Soo's thick hair while crying.

"Um... hyung... You should let go now!" Kwang Soo paused and jerked away from Haha as he was feeling uncomfortable with Haha. A scene of two grown-ups who were men embracing each other was especially not a pleasant scene to watch.

"I think Ji Hyo noona might be targeting me next.. and then Jong Kook hyung.... No! Maybe its Gary hyung first... We have to warn the others too!! Andwaeeeeeee!!" Kwang Soo did his usual silly act and kneeled on the floor.