Chapter 35-The Conversation

After reading the letter carefully again, Ji Hyo looked at his father.

'Ji Hyo ah, after I saw the letter, I think you're not safe anymore.' Ji Hyo's father paused as he sighed. 'Why don't you move in to my place and stay with me temporarily?' His father said.

'What?' Ji Hyo exclaimed, feeling shocked, as she slipped the letter into her back pocket.

'Dad, please, i don't want to move in. I'll be safe, my boyfriend will protect me…' Ji Hyo continued. She then covered her mouth using her hand, after realising what she told her father.

'Boyfriend? Who is it?' His father asked immediately. 'He better be rich, handsome and famous!'

Born in a wealthy family, Ji Hyo's father always wanted Ji Hyo to marry someone who has the similar status as their family and someone who was up to his expectations.

'Umm…' Ji Hyo stuttered, unsure of what to say. She knew that her father would track Gary down and have a chat with him. If he doesn't like Gary, Ji Hyo's father would find every way to break their relationship apart.

Just then, Ji Hyo's father's phone vibrated and he checked the text. In a short time, he replied the text and then continued the conversation with his daughter.

'Even if you don't tell me, I would track him down sooner or later,' Ji Hyo's father threatened. 'Back to the main issue, you better move in with me. I even hired a bodyguard to protect you,' Ji Hyo's dad stood up, with his hands behind him.

'No, Dad. I said no! Who knows if you have a mistress living in your house after mom had passed away,' Even Ji Hyo herself, along with her father, was shocked by her statement. 'And we're not even that close with each other,' Ji Hyo added.

'You…!' Ji Hyo's father gave her a slap without hesitation, leaving poor Ji Hyo on a sofa in the middle of his father's office.

Ji Hyo glared at her father, covering her red cheek with her right palm. Ji Hyo knew what she had just said might be too harsh, but it also could be true.

Right as this moment, a familiar figure walked in. Ji Hyo and her father both looked towards the door instantly. It was her Monday Couple boyfriend, Kang Gary, in a neat tuxedo suit.

'Gary oppa?' Ji Hyo widened her pair of eyes.

'Ji Hyo?' Gary replied and there were currently two blank people in the room.

'I called him here. The three of us need to talk,' Ji Hyo's father took a seat on a white sofa, opposite of Ji Hyo.

'Oh my gosh,' both Gary and Ji Hyo thought, almost at the same time.

(So why do you think Ji Hyo's father called Gary over? Please vote if you like my chapters and comment! Thanks!)