Chapter 17-The Kidnap

Ji Hyo, Eun Hye, Haha and Jong Kook paced around nervously outside the operation room, waiting for Nick's operation to be over.

After some time, the surgeons came out, with a very solemn look on their faces.

"How's Nick?' Ji Hyo was the first one to rush up to one of the surgeons, with the others behind her.

"He's not in danger now but he's in a coma now and there is a high chance that he will become a vegetable,' the doctor spoke, feeling exhausted after the operation.

"No..." Ji Hyo suddenly fainted and fell in Jong Kook's arms.

"Ji Hyo!" Jong Kook and the others chorused.

Ji Hyo was sent to a room, to be examined by a doctor. The doctor said she was fine and that she needed some rest. The doctor also emphasised that no one should agitate her.

Soon enough, Ji Hyo woke up, with Jong Kook and Haha sitting beside her bed.

"Ji Hyo ah, the doctor says you need to rest, don't worry about Nick anymore, Eun Hye is taking care of him' Jong Kook reaussured her.

"How can I not worry about him? I am the one who indirectly caused him to be stabbed and fall into a coma!' Ji Hyo exclaimed.

"Ji Hyo, you have to stay calm and relax! Your health is also very important," Haha said.

"Okay, I need to go to the toilet," Ji Hyo sighed.

"Do you need me to accompany you?" Jong Kook asked politely, which seemed like he turned from a tiger into a docile lamb.

"No, I will be back very soon," Ji Hyo replied.

Ji Hyo walked to the ladies', still wondering who was the one who stabbed him, and if there was a mastermind behind the attack.

As Ji Hyo was on her way to the toilet, she realised that the hospital was quite empty and shivered uncomfortably.

Suddenly, a black-gloved hand clasped over Ji Hyo's mouth, and asked her to remain silent. The mysterious man then knocked her out, bringing her to an old and abandoned warehouse.

Upon reaching the warehouse, Ji Hyo was tied to a chair. After some time, she woke up and heard something ticking behind her and was unable to move. Then, someone walked in with a knife is his hand, and an evil smile on his face.

It was none other than Lee Kwang Soo.

[What do you think will happen next? Please leave a comment below and don't forget to vote for my story :) ]