Chapter 64-Saying Goodbye

A/N: Do listen to the song I have attached while reading this chapter!! It's an amazing song from a drama called Emergency Couple which Ji Hyo is starring in!!

"What are you doing here?" Ji Hyo refused Nick's offer and started wiping her own tears on her sleeve.

"Why can't I be here?" Nick tugged on Ji Hyo's sleeve and pulled her up while slipping the tissue into his pocket.

More people began clicking their cameras away and there were a lot of flashes.

"Yah, let me go," Ji Hyo struggled to pull away, but was pulled away by Nick in the end.

"It's dangerous for you to be alone outside like this," Nick let go of Ji Hyo as they reached a quiet and deserted alley.

"This is none of your business," Ji Hyo had an angry look on her face.

"Let's go," Nick swiped away Ji Hyo's fringe.

"To where?" Ji Hyo took a step back and almost slipped on a pebble, but was caught by Nick.

They were currently now only a few inches away, and they were staring into each others' eyes, with Nick supporting Ji Hyo. Both of them were breathing deeply. It was almost as if time had stopped.

Ji Hyo came back to her senses and regained her balance,"This is kidnapping."

"I think you don't have a choice," Nick bit his lower lip.

"Yah, why are you doing this," Ji Hyo raised her voice.

"Hurry, don't you want to see Gary?" Nick responded.

"Omo, Gary oppa?" Ji Hyo's eyes widened.

"Yes, and there's food in my car. I bet you're hungry," Nick started walking away, with Ji Hyo behind him.

In the car, Ji Hyo began chomping down the food Nick had given her in a rapid speed.

"Yah, you are committing three offences, kidnapping, threatening and bribery!" Ji Hyo almost choked on her food as she started to cough.

'Yah, slow down. Remember, I'm still your bodyguard alright?' Nick joked.

As both of them drove deeper and deeper into the middle of nowhere, their laughters became more and more audible.

(Outside the hospital...)

All the running man members, including Joong Ki, were searching for Ji Hyo and Gary without any clues.

'I think we're just wasting our time,' Jae Suk admitted.

'Yeah,' Haha was perspiring and panting heavily at the same time. His lips curled into a frown upon checking his phone.

'What's wrong? Why do you look so sad, hyung?' Joong Ki studied Haha's face carefully.

'It's nothing,' Haha sat down on a bench.

'Say it,' Jong Kook hit Haha on his shoulders.

'Aigoo, he is hitting people again,' Jae Suk mumbled.

'What did you just say?' Jong Kook clenched his fists in fury.

'Hyungs, please stop. It's just that Eun Ji hasn't been replying my text messages,' Haha hung his head low in disappointment.

'Have you tried to call her?' Jae Suk tried to be helpful.

'Yeah, but she didn't pick up. I'm worried, did something happen to her?' Haha trembled in fear, thinking of the possible unfavourable scenerios that Eun Ji is in.

'Haha ah, you got to calm down. She's probably just busy and doesn't have time to call you. Am I right?' Jae Suk looked at the others for approval.

Everyone understood Jae Suk's idea and started to nod one by one.

'I hope so,' Haha spoke.

'To be honest, the reason why I've been so emotional recently is also because Eun Hye hasn't been contacting me for a long time,' Jong Kook sighed really loudly.

'I see, hyung. She is probably busy too!' Kwang Soo chirped.

'Yeah. I also want to apologize for my actions. Sorry,' Jong Kook bowed sincerely.

Silently, Kwang Soo took out his phone and started snapping away pictures of Jong Kook bowing.

'Yah, what are you doing?' Jong Kook shouted at him.

'Just posting some photos on SNS. Hyung, you look really funny in here,' Kwang Soo laughed heartily as he showed everyone the pictures.

'Yah delete them!' Jong Kook took one step closer towards Kwang Soo.

'That is if you can catch me!' Kwang Soo ran away speedily with his long legs, with Mr Capable chasing him from behind.

'Aish, acting just like a couple of kids!' Jae Suk commented as everyone erupted into laughter.

(Somewhere deserted...)

After chatting for some time, Ji Hyo has fallen asleep and was snoring away.

'How adorable,' Nick whispered in glee as he reached the destination.

Nick parked the car right in front of the warehouse, and reached over to Ji Hyo.

'Ji Hyo ah, I'm doing this for you. I'm going to leave you for a very long time. Perhaps even forever if I'm unlucky. So don't miss me. Saranghae,' Nick spoke softly into Ji Hyo's ear as a tear flowed down his face.

Nick plucked his lips on Ji Hyo's cheek, giving her a warm and gentle kiss.

In sadness, Nick could not control hos tears and left the car in silence without waking Ji Hyo up.

(An extra update!! Hope you guys liked this chapter!! What do you think Nick is going to sacrifice for Ji Hyo that made him so sad and that he is going to leave Ji Hyo?? Please remember to vote and leave your comments!! Many thanks :] )