Chapter 19-Only One

(At the hospital...)

After waiting for 10 minutes, Jong Kook and Haha got impatient and decided to check on Ji hyo in the ladies'. They approached a nurse and requested her to go into the toilet and see if Ji Hyo was inside. 

"Sorry, but no one's inside,' the nurse replied.

"Oh okay, thank you," Haha stuttered.

The nurse left, leaving Jong Kook and Haha in the empty corridor.

"Where can Ji Hyo be?" asked Haha as he stared into space.

Just then, Jong Kook's phone vibrated.

"Hello?" Jong Kook picked up.

"xxx warehouse now, if you want to see Ji Hyo", a muffled voice spoke and the phone call ended abruptly.

"Woah," Jong Kook was speechless.

"What happened?" Haha asked.

"If I don't come back in half an hour, call the police," Jong Kook ran out of the hospital.

"What?" Haha stood rooted to the ground, feeling shocked.

Jong Kook quickly drove to the location provided, feeling anxious as he drove with sweaty palms. Still, he accelerated fast and even drove past some red lights.

Upon reaching the warehouse, he couldn't care less and ran to it. 

Suddenly, someone behind attacked him and he passed out.

He woke up a few minutes with a throbbing pain at the back of his head. He was also tied up to a chair and had a piece of cloth stuffed into his mouth, just like Ji Hyo.

Kwang Soo now covered his entire face as he wore  something similar to a full ninja costume, while Ji Hyo tried to blurt out Kwang Soo's name, but to no avail.

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo stared at each other, worrying for each other.

Without further delay, he spoke, "Only one of you can leave this place while the other will die in my hands." Kwang Soo held a knife in the air and stared intensely at both of them.

Ji Hyo became mong instantly, just like Jong Kook, not knowing what to do next.

(Who will be the one who can escape? FInd out soon! Remember to vote for my story and leave a comment below! Thank you!