"No, we are getting old" his father replied.

That means they need a home keeper much to say a housemaid for cooking their food, take care of their son and family. Servant without wages. I sighed.

"We have 2 servants at our home, so you no need to cook. Your mom said that you are not good at cooking" his mom said like she reading my mind. She crushed my last little hope but I am embarrassed.

"His grandmother's health is a little weak, so she asked to do his marriage as early as possible" she continued.

I can't say anything I just smiled at her.

They left our two stored home.

I looked at my mom and dad by folding hands.

Dad looked at me like "what?"

"Dad, do you know anything about them, their family"? I asked.

"Yes, they come with the proposal earlier, so we investigated them. They are a really nice and much-reputed family. And they live in the next town. We can visit you at any time" dad said.

He and his reason.

"You are very lucky dear," my mom said. What happened to her she is the one who advised me to do marriage only after my job to live a life better unlike her. Now, what happened to her?. I rolled my eyes

"I came back" Noora screamed entered.

"How many times I told you not to scream and enter the house, you are terrifying us with your high pitch sound," I said

"Sorry" she smiled.

"Mommy, today a big thing had happened" she started her story.

"Can you tell your story after a while please" I requested?

She looks at me with her puppy eyes, I know her drama is yet to begin.

" mom and dad, please answer me," I said

They looked at me and Noora.

"Something is fishy" she acted like smelling.

"Noora, go and bath," mom said

"But" she interrupted

"Didn't you heard what your mom said?" Dad asked.

"Don't worry, nothing can be hidden from this great Noora" she smirked and gone to her room.

This girl. I rolled my eyes. We looked whether she went or not.

"At least tell me about him," I said looking at both of them.

"His name is Ayaan samshudheen
He is a nice guy, good looking. He is their second son. They are three like here. He has an elder brother and younger sister. His elder brother is ifs, he is not living with them. He got married 3 years back. His younger sister is the same age as Noora." Mom said.

"And he has a job," dad said.

"What job dad" Noora ran into our conversation. I knew that she was hiding somewhere. She asks with blinking eyes, standing in the same dress. Anyway, she is gonna know.

"Who is he?" She asked.

"Your brother in law," dad said.

"My brother in law?" She questioned.

"Did you registered marriage with someone?" She asked me suspiciously with a raising eyebrow.

"No," I said.

"Neha is going to marry soon" mom announced.

"What....yeah. I am so happy and at last, God heard my prays. I was eagerly waiting for this moment. We need to go shopping. I want a pretty dress. Need to invite friends. I need to get sweet revenge from Nithya, she didn't invite me on her sister's marriage" she blabbered nonstop.

"Noora shut up. You can celebrate your wedding" I said.

Here I know nothing about my marriage and she is planning to do her sweet revenge.

"But do you at least think about me" she again asked.

"Okay, I am thinking about you. Dad, can you replace me with her?" I asked.

Dad and mom smiled.

"Mom, I can't attend her wedding. My teacher won't give me leave. And my exams are nearing; she said

"Noora, her marriage is going to happen last Sunday of this month," mom said.

"What..too fast. I was worried about my exams. That means it gonna happen on Christmas vacation. No.tension" she clapped her hand.

I urged to bear her. I too get a chance at her wedding. I smirked.

"What's his job" I at last asked.

"He is in police" dad replied.

"Police?" Me and Noora shouted.

Everyone knows that how much I hate the police.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

How are you all? I dont know whether this story is interesting or not. Give your suggestions and opinions.

Do you love our neha and noora?

Why her parents make her marry off soon?

What about Ayaan?

Lets wait and see..

Take care

Do votes and comments plz