"Robin, you better watch your mouth, we don't want some unwanted bullshit to be leaked" He lastly spoke sending a death glare to Robin who simply nodded slowly dropping her gaze to the floor.

I frowned in confusion as Jason left, obviously slamming the door afterwards -The Bieber family has some serious anger issues...

However, I eyed Robin who started whistling staring into the space. Weird... She tends to do that when she is thinking or actually ignoring something.

"Robin... What were you saying before psycho 2 decided to open his sweet mouth to delight us with some crap?" I rolled my eyes to Jason's manners. Well, he doesn't have manners at all.

She bit her bottom lip for a second before answering. "Look Kat sorry, let it be, forget about it... It was something stupid, really" She shrugged it off but she didn't look at me which aroused suspicion. She was probably lying and hiding something. Again I was too tired to care about it. And again, I was always kept in the ignorance -Will anyone here ever tell me everything and stop this secret habit? Doubt so.

The feeling of the warm water running down my skin felt marvellous. My mind making a truce with the liquid and all my thoughts dissipated for a second. Maybe it was the thick steam hiding them behind their smoky curtain. I would be lying if I say that a moan didn't escape my lips while the liquid caressed me. A consolation for my body and soul, although it was all in my mind, water can only keep me away from my torturous mind for a short limited period of time.

Closing the warm tap I leaned against the wall for support as I wrapped a clean towel around my body. I sighed. The water left on my body slowly made its way down to the base of the bath and it fell in little drops from my hair directly to the puffy green water-carpet.

"You like to act like a slut, don't you?"

"I will treat you like one then"

"I don't need your fake caring ass!"

"Fucking whore!"

"Look what you made me do! I killed a man he probably had a wife and children, this is all your fault!"

Tears already formed on my eyes, pleading for freedom and I gave up so I let them run down my face with the other droplets of water left on my body. I slid down the wall as I tried to stop myself from sobbing even harder. There was no physical difference between the droplets from the shower and my tears but my tears carried my feelings; sadness, anger, impotence, tiredness...

Three strong knocks on my bathroom door almost made me slip to my side and fall. I breathed slowly trying to calm myself down and make my voice sound normal.

"Coming" I sighed one last time before whipping the tears away from my face and stepping out of the bath. I quickly changed into some comfy tight underwear and wrapped myself with a white robe.
I opened the door slowly guessing Robin wanted to know how I was doing but for my surprise the person inside my room wasn't Robin...

"Jason what are you doing here?" I questioned making sure I was properly wearing my robe and no private parts were showing.

"Well I was just walking by and I heard someone sobbing so... I guess it was you" He explained rubbing the back of his neck and surprisingly not even gazing at my body, something he tends to do quite a lot.

"Wow you deserve a prize for that" I sarcastically replied clapping mockingly and slowly before crossing my arms over my chest.

"You don't have to be like this ok, for once I care" He turned around ready to leave and clearly annoyed by my bitter comment.

"Wait..." I grabbed his arm making him stop on his tracks. "Im sorry..." I lowered my head.

He turned back and analysed me for a second. "Its ok, I like to annoy you too" He drew a small smile on his face trying to somehow make me feel better.

"This is too much for me... I can't stop thinking about it, its like the memories are hunting me like a small deer I just dont know how to explain it but..."

I got cut off by a tough body. Two arms wrapped around mine holding me tight yet not pushily. He hugged me?

"I know girls like being hugged, but I know you are a strong girl Katrina, you will get through this" I felt his smile on top of my head and his scent incited me to smell him. He smelled so much like Justin and I felt terrified for a second but my mood swung to comfortable as his touch was sweet and caring not hard and painful. For a greater shock; I hugged him back. I needed that hug. I wanted those words. I desired someone comforting me. I wouldn't believe it was going to be Jason the one who soothed me down, not even in my sweetest dreams but surprisingly he seems nice for once.

Footsteps made us pull off rapidly. We stared at each other for a few seconds that lasted for hours for me and finally we both smiled widely.

"Thank you Jason, I really needed that hug" I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and he shook his head giggling sweetly.

"Well if you need a complete you know where to find me" He winked at me and I shook my head this time slapping his chest softly and friendly.

"Well I guess I have to get ready for that goddamn party" I pointed out gesturing to my robe.

He chuckled and nodded winking at me one last time before leaving my room. Closing the door slowly behind him.
The moment was just WOW I wasn't expecting Jason to care about me nor show affection towards me. He is more like that type of guy who likes to play it cocky and cool and hardly shows any emotions. He has proven me wrong, I like this Jason.

Dancing to the rhythm and melody of Kamaliya I left my body free from the robe and picked the clothes I previously chose to wear. A pink soft salmon short top which made and X curving on my neck and looking extremely mysterious and kinda exotic. A black high waisted skirt with folds and matching salmon heels to finish with the clothing part. Sadly I had no jewellery to match the look and finish with the style but it was ok.
Make up time, I actually thanked Robin for buying me a small makeup kit and the utensils were perfect although she doesn't like wearing makeup herself. Soft foundation strong eyeliner finishing on slightly curved wings, mascara and a darker tone to blend and make my cheekbones stand out. Lastly hair, after blowdrying it I tucked my bangs and sides back but left the back completely straight. In that way my face was clearly visible and my hair wouldn't annoy me at all. My hair still holds the dying which looks still pretty nice.

I gave one last glaze to my reflection on the mirror. Nobody will ever see me like this after tonight... Its depressing but true. I never get to choose when to get out or not and if Justin decides to keep me for long I will lose all my youngness and waste my life between four walls. What if he gets bored of me? What would he do? Kill me? I remember I read somewhere a while ago that a woman was trapped against her will be her mother because she wanted to ran away with her lover which clearly her mother didn't approve, she lived 39 years away from light only in a small room like as if she was a dangerous killer when all she did was love someone.

Shaking off all these wicked thoughts I stood and left my room ready to have "fun" in a place I don't know about but that Justin has been talking about a lot with Ryan and the others. I guess I'm not VIP to know all the secrets, not that I would want to be by choice but if I'm forced to stay at least they could be a little more transparent to me.

PsychoticOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara