good news

Chorong smiles as she see the fancy Ferrari entering the garage. The driver hops out, revealing the handsome Suho who's holding his blazer with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. Chorong feels so happy that she couldn't wait to greet Suho right at the door.

Suho enters the mansion as the maids open the door for him. They bow to him and Suho replies with a simple good evening. He walks upstairs and puts his stuff on his desk. He didn't see Chorong anywhere, so he decides to walk to the balcony for a while. He places his hands on the handrail, looking at the sky.

Beautiful. Suho feels arms around his waist. He smiles and turns to his back, seeing Chorong who's beaming at him. He caresses her brown hair and leans down to kiss her lips. They break the kiss after few minutes. Chorong rests her head on Suho's chest.

Suho- Do you miss me that much?
Chorong- Eung. I really miss you. Can't you just send your people to all those outstations? I can't sleep properly without you

Suho laughs listening to Chorong's baby voice. He wraps his arms around her waist, looking at her with a tender look. He misses her so much. It's already their 8th month of marriage and he's so happy. He went away for an outstation in Jeju for a week and not even a single night he forgot to call Chorong. But, he still miss her so much.

Suho- It's my responsibility as the CEO, angel
Chorong- I was a CEO too

Chorong pouts, hitting Suho's chest playfully. Suho chuckles at her words. Well, it looks like Suho owns the Park's company now that Chorong is only staying home 24/7. Not really. She pursues to her favorite thing which is painting. Suho even bought a big building with a price reaching KRW 30 mil for her to hang all of her artworks. Chorong even got so many painting stuff now. And as usual, she's still painting at the sky garden.

Suho pulls Chorong and both of them lie down on the bed. Chorong snuggles closer to Suho's chest, smelling his cologne. Man, what a sexy masculine cologne. Suho caresses Chorong's cheeks and makes her look at him. Chorong runs her away, feeling shy. Suho chuckles and kisses Chorong's forehead. Chorong slowly looks back into Suho's eyes.

Suho- I miss you so much, baby
Chorong- I miss you too. You have no idea how excited I am knowing that you'll be back today. I feel like screaming and running in joy around the house
Suho- Then, why aren't you doing it?
Chorong- I'm worried I might get tired
Suho- Your sports skills are so rare and I don't think running in a mansion will make you tired
Chorong- Tch, idiot

Chorong rolls her eyes, feeling defeated. She's actually giving Suho a hint but he's just too idiotic to realize she's actually giving him a clue. Suho looks at Chorong with a smile. A desire-filled smile. Chorong smiles shyly. Suho hovers above Chorong and unties his tie, removing the shirt he's wearing. He starts kissing Chorong's neck hungrily.

Chorong- Hon.. honey, it's evening
Suho- I wouldn't mind having an evening sex. It's better than morning's or night's

Suho continues to kiss Chorong's neck again, leaving few marks of hickeys. Chorong moans softly at those aggressive touches of her husband. She naughtily removes the belt on Suho's waist, kicking down his pants and briefs. Suho groans as he rip off Chorong's dress. He unhooks Chorong's bra and panties. And the rest remains as history.

...

Suho lies down beside Chorong, both of them are breathing heavily. Chorong hugs Suho's naked torso, kissing his chest softly. Suho plants some wet kisses on Chorong's neck down to her shoulder. He removes the hair covering Chorong's beautiful face before kissing her softly on her lips. He wraps his arms around Chorong's beautiful naked figure. They look at each other.

Suho- How can you taste so good even at this hour?
Chorong- I don't know, but you're right. Evening's better than morning's or night's
Suho- I told you. I would want this every evening
Chorong- Oh ya? Thrice a day? You're crazy, honey bunny
Suho- No one is special like you, my queen

Chorong's cheeks turn crimson as Suho address her as princess. She jabs his cheeks softly, looking at him. She still can't believe they're madly in love even after all those suffering. She places her hands on Suho's chest.

Chorong- Why is your heart beat so fast?
Suho- Because I love you so much, baby
Chorong- Will it still be fast as this as time pass?
Suho- I won't stop loving you, Chorong. You're the most beautiful person I've ever met and I feel like I own the whole world when I'm with you
Chorong- Cheesy, I like it. I love you too, Junmyeon. Forever

Suho smiles and kisses Chorong's forehead. Their relationship remain strong until now. He can't wait to see Chorong give birth to their children. He can't wait to hear kids running, making noises and playing around the mansion. Looks like he's been thinking too far.

Chorong- Honey, I want to tell you something
Suho- What is it? Good news or bad one?
Chorong- Good news, of course
Suho- Tell me, I'm waiting
Chorong- Don't you see anything different on me?

Suho frowns and eyes Chorong's naked body. She feels shy but she knows Suho has his right on her. Suho looks at Chorong with wide eyes. Chorong grins sheepishly and pinches Suho's nose. Looks like someone's shock here.

Suho- I.. I'mma be a daddy?
Chorong- Yes! I'mma be a mommy too!
Suho- Oh my God, baby. I'm so happy that I couldn't describe it with words or action
Chorong- It's okay, honey. Let's raise this baby together okay?
Suho- Yes, I love you so much, queen
Chorong- I love you too so much, king

to be continued