secret

Chorong- Stop checking your phone, honey
Suho- Ayy, it's about work
Chorong- But you should keep it aside for a while. I know you're tired, so give a rest
Suho- But this is important, angel
Chorong- Is there anything more important than me, Junmyeon?

Suho's eyes widen at Chorong's words. He turns to look at her and smiles. He pulls her into his arms. Chorong giggles, well at least this idiot knows she wants attention. Chorong snuggles her head to Suho's chest. She smiles as she smell his cologne. That's the benefit for endorsing Bvlgari. Suho smiles as he continue to check his phone.

Chorong- Why are you smiling?
Suho- Hmm? Nothing, I'm just excited
Chorong- About what? Are you texting with another girl?
Suho- What? Baby, no no no. The only girl in my contact list is you, no one else
Chorong- Yoona?
Suho- I don't save her number
Chorong- Hmm, okay then

Chorong rests her head on Suho's chest and takes out her phone. She giggles as she read the webtoon comic on her phone. She glances to Suho, he's still texting and he looks really excited. And she's really curious about that. She jabs Suho's cheek softly. Suho looks at her.

Suho- Why?
Chorong- Can you at least tell me who are you texting with?
Suho- Nope
Chorong- Ah, honey. Just tell me, you're suspicious
Suho- My friend, okay? Aigoo, look at my baby sulking
Chorong- Hmph!

Chorong crosses her arms and throws look outside the car. They're heading back to Seoul after spending time with the kids. Suho chuckles and caresses Chorong's hair softly. He puts his phone away, cupping Chorong's cheeks. She's sulky for real. Chorong tries to look away, her cheeks are burning red.

Suho- Hey, look at me

Chorong ignores and looks down. Her heart is beating faster than ever. She bites her lower lip, trying to erase the nervousness. Suho smiles and hugs Chorong. He caresses her hair again, asking her to look at him.

Suho- Baby?
Chorong- Hmm

Chorong replies slowly, still looking down. She feels shy out of sudden. Suho kisses Chorong's cheeks, causing her to blush harder. She slowly lifts up her head and meets Suho's beautiful pair of eyes.

Suho- Still angry?
Chorong- Hmm
Suho- Baby, answer me
Chorong- No
Suho- Really? Want me to kiss you?
Chorong- Can you?

She feels betrayed by her own mouth. Chorong's cheeks turn crimson. Suho grins and pulls Chorong closer. He places his left hand on her face and kisses her softly. It's just a short one knowing that the driver is in front. Suho pulls away, he plays with Chorong's hair.

Suho- Like it? Want more?

Chorong shakes her head and snuggles closer to Suho's chest. Suho laughs and checks his phone again. He let Chorong rests her head on his chest as he text his friend. He feels a calm breath, he looks at Chorong and realizes that she's sleeping soundly. Suho smiles, Chorong looks like a baby when she's asleep. Mr Choi smiles at Suho from the rear view mirror.

Mr Choi- You really love her, Mr Kim?
Suho- Well, yes. I don't know, even since when I first saw her, I feel like protecting her from this cruel world
Mr Choi- You fell in love at the first sight
Suho- Really? But I literally confessed 7 years after, Mr Choi
Mr Choi- Wow, that's quite long for you to hide your feelings
Suho- I was afraid to confess because I was surrounded with my fans in school. I was afraid they'll harm her if I confessed that time
Mr Choi- When was your first encounter?
Suho- Middle school, and we start dating on our second year in university

Mr Choi nods his head and continues to focus on the road. Suho smiles as he remove some strand of Chorong's hair that are covering her beautiful face. She's really cute with that pout. He moves a bit to make sure Chorong's comfortable. Chorong mumbles something incoherent and hugs Suho's arm. He chuckles.

Beep!

Suho takes his phone and smiles as he see Hyungwon's name.

Do you want to add something else? (photos)

Suho checks the photos Hyungwon sent to him. He smiles and types the reply.

More roses, please. My girl loves roses so much

Ting!
Do you want to arrange bouquets or paste it on the wall?

The pictures will be on the wall, just make few red roses bouquet

Wow, boss. You're really great. I don't know you can be this gentle to that girl

Tch, I'm not that bad

How about the lighting? (photos)

Dim the lights. It feels romantic, I can't wait for tomorrow's night

I'll tell the crew. Good luck, boss!

Suho checks the photos sent from Hyungwon. The concept is so beautiful and romantic. He wants to tell Chorong but he decides to keep it secret. He feels some movement, he looks at Chorong. She's still sleeping so soundly. Suho smiles. He caresses her cheeks softly and kisses her forehead.

Suho- I can't wait to put the ring on your finger, angel

He stares at Chorong, remembering all of their memories in the past. There were lots of great moments they've made since school together though they weren't in a relationship. This feels surreal. He's smiling again because of this girl. She's the only person who can make him smile for no reason.

Suho- I love you, darling
Chorong- I love you too, Suho

Suho smiles, realizing that Chorong is awake. Chorong looks at Suho with a bright smile. She pecks his lips before looking back at him. Suho caresses Chorong's hair. Chorong jabs his cheeks softly. They look at each other.

Chorong- You look extra happy today
Suho- Because I'm excited
Chorong- About what?
Suho- Secret. Wait for tomorrow's night

to be continued