worried

Since the day Chorong lied to Suho about her and Woohyun, she hasn't see him for almost a week. When she came to the meeting the other day, Suho wasn't there. Yoona manages the meeting by connecting them with Suho through the phone. Not a video call, but a voice call. Where is he?

Chorong taps her pen on the desk, thinking. Where is he? The way he talked the other day told her that he's not well. But, what happened to him? He looked so fine the day he tried to approach her. But.. how can he change just like that? Or, is it just her being overwhelmed with the thoughts of him? Chorong sighs

Chorong- Go back to work, Park

She turns to her computer and her fingers dance busily on the keyboard. Her eyes and body are stuck on work, but not her mind. She keeps on thinking about Suho, worrying about him. What if something bad happened to him? What if he tried to do something dangerous? Chorong slaps her forehead. Stop thinking about him!

Chorong sighs as she turn off her computer. She flips the pages of those thick files in front of her, trying to busy herself. Trying to make sure no Suho occupies her mind. But.. it's just so hard for her to do that. It's really hard. Chorong sighs and leans against her chair. She glances to the clock. 6.00 pm? Let's go home!

Chorong tidies her table, rearranges her files and documents. She keeps her phone into her Louis Vuitton handbag and fixes her blazer. Her beige coat hugs her slim body perfectly. Chorong takes her handbag and walks out from her cabin. She smiles to Jinyoung who's tidying his table.

Jinyoung- Have a safe ride, Ms Park
Chorong- You too, Jinyoung ssi. Please send my regards to your wife and son. I miss Jihoon so much
Jinyoung- Will do, miss. Thank you

They bow to each other and Chorong walks into the elevator, heading to the basement carpark. She starts the engine of her Jaguar and drives on the busy road. The sky is turning darker. It's turning crimson, ready to meet the sunset. She puts on her Bluetooth earphones and plays Stay Stay Stay by Taylor Swift. As she hum to the melody, the song stops. Interrupted by a phone call. Chorong clicks on her earphones.

Chorong- Who's this?
Changsub- Park Chorong!
Chorong- Lee Changsub! What's wrong?
Changsub- Have you seen Suho? I've been calling him for 3 days and he never answer me
Chorong- What?! I haven't see him for a week now. We only connected through voice calls for the meeting at his company
Changsub- Do you know where did he go?
Chorong- How am I supposed to know? He's not my boyfriend anymore!
Changsub- Don't talk about your relationship now! I'm worried he will be Junmyeon again!
Chorong- What makes you think like that?
Changsub- Chorong! He didn't pick up his phone for 3 days! He didn't reply any of our texts! You know what happen next!
Chorong- And why must I know that? Are you asking me to check on him?
Changsub- Exactly, you dummy
Chorong- What?! No way! Go check on him yourself!
Changsub- Hey, I can't. I'm on my way to Seoul
Chorong- Ugh, fine!
Changsub- Thanks, Chorong ah. Please inform him about the project in Shanghai. He got a deal with me

Changsub ends the call. Chorong curses and hits her steering wheel. Why must her? Hoya can go check on him. Wait, he's in Italy. Irene and Solar can check on him too! Ugh, no. Solar is in States with her parents. Irene is in Japan. Okay, now she's the only one in Seoul. What a great day.

Chorong makes a U-turn, heading to Suho's penthouse in the middle of busy Seoul City. The sky is turning dark, it's getting late now. She starts thinking about Changsub's words just now. Something could have happened to Suho for the whole week he went missing. Chorong speeds up her car, hoping for nothing bad happened to him.

She parks her car at the basement carpark, looking for Suho's car. She sighs in relief seeing his Audi Q7 parked at the VIP carpark. She takes the VIP elevator and presses the 114th level button.

In the elevator, Chorong can't stop worrying about Suho. She has a good feeling that he's not okay. And, she knows she's the reason. Why? Because the incident happened a week ago and Suho is missing for a week now. She steps out from the elevator, standing in front of the door of Suho's unit. She rings the bell. No one answers. She tries to use the same passcode. Access granted. Good.

Chorong- Suho! Kim Suho!

Chorong screams at the top of her lungs, calling for Suho's name. The living room is in a complete mess. The couches are not in their proper arrangements, the glass decorations are broken. Chorong walks into the kitchen, gasping in disbelief as she sees bottles and cans of beer, soju, wine, tequila and whiskey. What happened to him?

Chorong- Kim Suho! Where the fuck are you?!

Chorong barges into Suho's bedroom and sees the mess. She looks to the bathroom. The light is on and the water is flowing. Maybe he's taking bath. Chorong starts to panic when she sees water coming out through the door. She bangs the door hard, revealing Suho who's looking lifeless in the water filled bath tub.

Chorong- Kim Junmyeon! No!

She turns off the pipe and lifts Suho and drags him outside the bathroom. She throws him on the bed, opening his closet. She takes a plain black shirt and changes his wet shirt into the new one. She calls for Suho's private doctor. Her eyes start to get teary.

Chorong- Please don't die...

to be continued